What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tournament Jerseys

Pommy

Coach
It isn't just a RL thing either.

thumb_51395_default_news_size_5.jpeg

The EPL clubs normally auction them off with proceeds going to the legion. I looked at getting one it even the unused subs were over £1k. Obviously popular players and the days goal scorers were far in excess of that.

Gonna snag a Kiwis, png, samoa and tonga from taobao...see if they have a fiji and USA for a laugh too.

same day delivery aswell.

sweeeeet.

Nuke

Staff member
Does anyone know where to get a Jillaroos jersey from? Preferably a 2017 Womens RLWC jersey?
I've been looking around online, and although it seems that the NRL online shop did stock them briefly, they don't appear to anymore. CCC also don't seem to have them available to buy.

thorson1987

Coach
Does anyone know where to get a Jillaroos jersey from? Preferably a 2017 Womens RLWC jersey?
I've been looking around online, and although it seems that the NRL online shop did stock them briefly, they don't appear to anymore. CCC also don't seem to have them available to buy.

Afaik you could only get a womens fit of it and was only a special run of them.

Nuke

Staff member
Ah, thanks Thorson. It was for a female anyway, so the female cut of it wasn't a concern. I just couldn't find any anywhere!

Titanic

First Grade
Christmas presents A$68 delivered to the address of your choice: jerseys in men's only sizes from S to XXXL. Australia, England, Tonga, NZ, Samoa, Lebanon and PNG plus the World Cup commemorative jersey with all nations logos on it and the Jonathon Thursday commemorative State of Origin jersey. PM me if interested.

These are from the manufacturer and very good quality.

Stallion

First Grade
Christmas presents A$68 delivered to the address of your choice: jerseys in men's only sizes from S to XXXL. Australia, England, Tonga, NZ, Samoa, Lebanon and PNG plus the World Cup commemorative jersey with all nations logos on it and the Jonathon Thursday commemorative State of Origin jersey. PM me if interested.

These are from the manufacturer and very good quality.

Is the horizontal striped Kangaroos jumper available?

Stallion

First Grade
Original ordered from Dublin lol. Can’t find them anywhere in Australia.

That's laughable. Their are some really slack clothes marketing people about? Surely given a rugby league world cup in this part of the world would have pre-empted a world cup themed jumper business ? I'm certain the Irish and other jumpers would have sold well given the popularity of this tournament.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
That's laughable. Their are some really slack clothes marketing people about? Surely given a rugby league world cup in this part of the world would have pre-empted a world cup themed jumper business ? I'm certain the Irish and other jumpers would have sold well given the popularity of this tournament.
It’s amazing isn’t it, it worked out ok, much cheaper buying it from Ireland.