What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can god help fiji Beat the kangaroos ?.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
the quick answer is no he can’t :joy:. But is this belief pushing these players to play above normal standards ?.

I find it amusing Hayne carrying on about god. He only does it when he plays for fiji, when in the nrl he’s getting caught with drugs and chilling with bikers lol.

What do people think about the Fijians praising god for these victories? Do you actually think this belief is taking them to new levels ? If they do roll the kangaroos I might just start believing myself :joy:

Last edited:

roughyedspud

Coach
Honestly...nah...the Fijians shot their bolt today..it's like the eng v NZ semi in 2013.. both teams beat the shit out of each other..it doesn't matter which one of use played australia in the final,we'd done ourselves in the week before..

What Fiji did today was heroic,pissed all over Tonga doing NZ last week,..4-2..Christ!! God bless em but I struggle ever to see them backing it up

Meth

Staff member
Do you scribble in people’s birthday cards at parties?

Hayne (and others) were caught up in the euphoria of the moment. Let them have it.

DC_fan

Coach
the quick answer is no he can’t :joy:. But is this belief pushing these players to play above normal standards ?.

I find it amusing Hayne carrying on about god. He only does it when he plays for fiji, when in the nrl he’s getting caught with drugs and chilling with bikers lol.

What do people think about the Fijians praising god for these victories? Do you actually think this belief is taking them to new levels ? If they do roll the kangaroos I might just start believing myself :joy:

Two things here, I am anti religion and especially anti Hayne. All Hayne cares about is himself. He shops himself around to who ever offers him the best opportunity to get his name in the lights. He says things that draws the most self attention. The only God Hayne believes in, is himself.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
You're an idiot. Most people here don't believe in God but they'd agree with me.
I’m glad you took a poll and the results were damning lol. To me people carrying on about god winning football games for them is the difination of stupidity. Even more so when it’s the Hayne plane lol I mean turn it up lol.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Do you scribble in people’s birthday cards at parties?

Hayne (and others) were caught up in the euphoria of the moment. Let them have it.
I asked a genuine question bro, is this belief taking them to new levels ? I personally don’t believe in god Jesus, but I’m interested is that believe helping them hit new heights ?.

Last edited:
I asked a genuine question bro, is this belief taking them to new levels ? I personally don’t believe, but I’m interested is that believe helping them hit new heights ?.
Its like this... if you believe in God and God's on your side. Then you have nothing to fear, when you have nothing to fear you believe that anything is possible, when you believe anything is possible then you have God on your side.

Vee

First Grade
Two things here, I am anti religion and especially anti Hayne. All Hayne cares about is himself. He shops himself around to who ever offers him the best opportunity to get his name in the lights. He says things that draws the most self attention. The only God Hayne believes in, is himself.
I asked a genuine question bro, is this belief taking them to new levels ? I personally don’t believe, but I’m interested is that believe helping them hit new heights ?.
It's an interesting contradiction.

Force

Juniors
Fiji had a lot of chances to score tries last night but couldn't. Those chances need to be taken, especially against a team like the Kangaroos. Australia should win this one, only a miracle choke will see them lose this World Cup.

ULYSSES

Juniors
Fiji had a lot of chances to score tries last night but couldn't. Those chances need to be taken, especially against a team like the Kangaroos. Australia should win this one, only a miracle choke will see them lose this World Cup.
A MIRACLE CHOKE as opposed to a normal choke would be an act of god would it not.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Fiji and NZ were very scrapy and ill-disciplined. The Kangaroos would have put 50 past both teams yesterday. I hope the Bati aim up especially in defense next week because their attack is worrying - If they couldn't get over for a try against NZ they are not scoring against the Kangaroos.

I would like to see a competitive semi-final and an improvement on the Bati's last two WC semi-finals:

2008: Aus 52 - Fiji 0
2013: Aus 64 - Fiji 0

Latest posts