What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Arucard

Juniors
True. Just sh*ts me when people crap on about the all blacks like they’re godlike. It’s not like they are playing against much.
Why do we even need to mention the Nazi Blacks?
They play a completely different sport. Let's just worry about and enjoy our own. Who cares what the nazi flogs do.

Stallion

First Grade
This world cup i reckon has been worse than 2013. I really enjoyed the BBCs commentary and coverage, and they didn't get players names wrong every 5 mintues. I also wish Andrew Voss was commentating still, he made a blow out game like PNG v NZ amazing and a joy to watch. The BBC made the world cup a more beautiful spectacle, and they wern't talking about f**king fiji and tonga every second. Seriously hope taumalolo and his clan play for nz and aus in the future. Btw f**k tonga.

Spoken like a true Caucasian with racist traits! Lol. For what it’s worth I still think Ireland were the most remarkable achievers of the tournament! They played smart and very well with unheralded success. Good on em!

Rory

Juniors
Spoken like a true Caucasian with racist traits! Lol. For what it’s worth I still think Ireland were the most remarkable achievers of the tournament! They played smart and very well with unheralded success. Good on em!

Maybe I'm a little racist, but i'm just sick of the constant, tonga this and fiji that. But they made the finals, and Ireland couldn't beat PNG, whatever, thats how the ball rolls. Jeez i'd like to agree aswell, but i never felt satisfied without James Kelly, Casey Dunne or Alan Mcmahon playing. Coventry just signed local Irish lad Peter Ryan who played in the Students world cup, his highlights are on youtube. Big lad that can tackle, needs more footwork and line speed though.

This thread could be called exhibit A when it comes to the moderation of the catshit. Any negative word about the rah rah won't be tolerated, even when it is factually correct. :joy::joy::joy:

Homo man69

Juniors
God there is a lot of bitching in this thread. Makes me wonder why NRL fans always look for a negative. It's very odd

There you have it folks. "It's a free country". Vichy apologists are all for freedom don't ya know. I mean, it was called "free France" wasn't it. That must be the kind of freedom they mean.

Stallion

First Grade
There you have it folks. "It's a free country". Vichy apologists are all for freedom don't ya know. I mean, it was called "free France" wasn't it. That must be the kind of freedom they mean.

Please note the Vichy regime example is but one of many examples of rugby league's struggle around the world. Its a well documented but not well known scenario in the eyes of the general sports public that's for sure.

StadiumXIII

Juniors
I really hope they get some crowds even if they are small. I’d hate to see it end up like the AFL World Cup they play in Victoria every now and then.

I hope it gets some media coverage and at the very least live streaming of games to at least the quality of a good Bar TV Sports rugby league stream with commentary.
AFL and World two words that don't go together!

Latest posts