What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Life's Good

Coach
Yes, Pearce in the Roosters is a hard team to beat, most people could say Pearce in NSW has only been beaten by the best RL team on the planet . . . still, Wankerland needs its demons
But but but in the battle of the Minor Premiership race Pearce has 3, Storm have 3, Thurston 0 therefore
Pearce = Smith, Slater, Cronk
Pearce > Thurston

POPEYE

Coach
But but but in the battle of the Minor Premiership race Pearce has 3, Storm have 3, Thurston 0 therefore
Pearce = Smith, Slater, Cronk
Pearce > Thurston
Now you're learning, putting shit on Pearce doesn't add up does it, not to mention the other 'triers' in the NSW team who have just missed the mark over the years against a team with the best where it matters

I'm intrigued you and Pedge appear to be falling for the 'Wankerland' bait, not many on mainstream LU would consider my euphemism directed at them . . . I don't imagine even AG is mistaken thinking I consider him one-eyed supporter or manipulative media

Life's Good

Coach
Now you're learning, putting shit on Pearce doesn't add up does it, not to mention the other 'triers' in the NSW team who have just missed the mark over the years against a team with the best where it matters

I'm intrigued you and Pedge appear to be falling for the 'Wankerland' bait, not many on mainstream LU would consider my euphemism directed at them . . . I don't imagine even AG is mistaken thinking I consider him one-eyed supporter or manipulative media
W*nkerland is a place purists only drive past. We never stop.

POPEYE

Coach
W*nkerland is a place purists only drive past. We never stop.
Not necessarily, my best friend is a one-eyed Eels supporter with whom it is impossible to talk RL in general. If you can't keep up with the pisstake we could always talk about Cricket

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
JT should STFU. Seriously, who would stick it out after that kick in the nuts the Roosters supplied. He would be gutless to not move on. As indicated previously, it was the Roosters intent to shove him out with this play. Pretty disgusting way to treat a long serving player really.

Really hope he doesn't end up at Manly though. Considering the room we have, they must be chasing him. Really disappointed we released Green. 1 more year in a deal to split with a young half. Spend the money on the forwards and a centre. Still need a winger too. Someone who can catch a high ball. Not sure what it is with Manly in the last decade. Wingers who can't catch. Even TT has a long way to go under the high ball.

I'm a big fan of sides spending smaller totals on HB/FE (at least one) and spending better on depth across the park. The 2011 success for Manly is a prime example. Manly are in too deep with DCE already without adding Pearce for a chunk as well.

Spot On

Coach
People really view Pearce differently don't they........

I believe he needs a dominant half with him. He ain't the man. The Roosters agree. They know he can't get them across the line as he lacks that class.

Count up all the minor premierships and sing his praises. They are a good achievements no doubt.

But I don't think Nick is content with reflecting on the ladder after 26 rounds and hanging his hat on that. It's post season their problems begin. Business end of things.

I think the Roostets have been more than fair with Mitchell over a long period.

Last edited: