What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aietken bench strike player

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I feel like we need a good spray of this:

images

BBTB

Juniors
Aitken wouldnt be able to tie Wing's laces.
Wing had ballskills, instinct and evasiveness that Aitken could only dream of. He had acceleration and change of direction. Styles are completely different. The only thing they share as an attribute is strength, but that is far from enough to justify blowing 3 interchanges in 8 just so Aitken can take a few hit ups that could easily be taken by a player with the ability to pass the ball from hooker. And as a backrower (middle or edge) he has many, many players ahead of him.

Silly suggestion.
Silly suggestion, you must be blind as well as stupid.
Wing did have all those skills
When he played SOO.But when he was at Rabbits and a younger player about Aikens age now , he didn't have those skills.It wasn't till later in his career they were acquired.
So trying to compare Wings skills at SOO level to Aeikens level as younger player make you out tobe a real goose.

Crush

Coach
And not doing a very good job of it.
Oh well, it will pop up under another user name soon.
Can someone explain to me how this troll thing works? Do the moderators block trolls once they discover they are just trolls? Is that why this pesty Vas kid keeps having to change his forum account?

BennyV

Referee
Silly suggestion, you must be blind as well as stupid.
Wing did have all those skills
When he played SOO.But when he was at Rabbits and a younger player about Aikens age now , he didn't have those skills.It wasn't till later in his career they were acquired.
So trying to compare Wings skills at SOO level to Aeikens level as younger player make you out tobe a real goose.
First of all, Wing at Aitken's age was playing halfback and, as mentioned, had ballskills, instinct and evasiveness that Aitken could only dream of. His skillset is completely different to Aitken's.

And secondly, I agree - comparing Wing at SOO to Aitken as a youngster would be ridiculously stupid...

Yeah ,Craig Wing was 110kls.
He was a real flop as a bench player.
G.WING one the best impact players of his generation. He weighed 85kls .
He did for NEW at Origin level.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Life's Good

Coach
Can someone explain to me how this troll thing works? Do the moderators block trolls once they discover they are just trolls? Is that why this pesty Vas kid keeps having to change his forum account?
I know how to use the ignore function but the whole troll/moderator thing is black magic where they somehow nab the culprit & ban them.

Euan either plays centre or reggies this year.

He is not big enough or strong enough to play in the forwards.

See no reason to play him from the bench.

I would play Leilua or Field off the bench as an impact player before Euan Aitken.

Euan would represent a waste of a bench spot.

He needs to be ready to participate in the trials during pre-season if he is to play FG in 2018. Competition will be fierce for spots from 1-17.

Latest posts