What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I once got a special $7 chook ... but $4? Wtf?

You do realise that for 4 hours every merkin who walked up to that chicken stand went, hmmmm i dont want that old stinky one

Maybe they where talking about you not the chicken...

hindy111

Post Whore
So we do know Avenger invested less then 10k in bitcoin....

The investigation continues but my tips about 5k.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well another day draws to an end. And we are all closer to the end of our lives then we where yesterday.

Avenger

Immortal
Do you realise the integrity of Bitcoin is based on asymmetric encryption? The same asymmetric encryption that is only safe so long as computers lack the processing power to apply Shor’s algorithm?

I bet you f**ken don’t.

Did you know your rent is due tomorrow? Your residency relies on the fact that you are obliged to pay your landlord.

I bet you f**ken forgot.

phantom eel

First Grade
Did you know your rent is due tomorrow?

I bet you f**ken forgot.
I bet he didn't...
productImage.jspa

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Did you know your rent is due tomorrow? Your residency relies on the fact that you are obliged to pay your landlord.

I bet you f**ken forgot.
I'm happy to pay him. It's a bit small but it's a f**ken nice place in a good school zone.

The alternative is to buy somewhere shitty and throw my kid in the piranha tank every school day. Just so I could brag about owning real estate to wankers like you? You must think my priorities are as f**ked as yours.

Avenger

Immortal
I'm happy to pay him. It's a bit small but it's a f**ken nice place in a good school zone.

The alternative is to buy somewhere shitty and throw my kid in the piranha tank every school day. Just so I could brag about owning real estate to wankers like you? You must think my priorities are as f**ked as yours.
Apologies for adhering to the great Australian Dream.

#loser

Gronk

Staff member
Apologies for adhering to the great Australian Dream.

#loser

Bro there plenty who find themselves in a rental cycle. Paying rent and saving for a deposit, whilst trying to provide a safe environment for their family is very difficult.

When I left school a modest flat or house was 5 times annual salary. Now it is 17 times.

Not everyone are as fortunate as some. I have friends who have been on one income bc of their two kids have disabilties. Dad works two jobs but there is not much left after paying $650/w food petrol power etc.

I worry for them what will happen when they get to retirement age and still need to pay rent. He jokes and says that he may need to move to Asia. Don't think he is joking actually.

Avenger

Immortal
Bro there plenty who find themselves in a rental cycle. Paying rent and saving for a deposit, whilst trying to provide a safe environment for their family is very difficult.

When I left school a modest flat or house was 5 times annual salary. Now it is 17 times.

Not everyone are as fortunate as some. I have friends who have been on one income bc of their two kids have disabilties. Dad works two jobs but there is not much left after paying $650/w food petrol power etc.

I worry for them what will happen when they get to retirement age and still need to pay rent. He jokes and says that he may need to move to Asia. Don't think he is joking actually.
I understand brother but why do these people think they can give me financial advice?

And I haven’t even had my first coffee and I’m grumpy.

emjaycee

Coach
Ripple is a centralized coin. I made money on that earlier in the year purely on speculation but it is not finite like bitcoin. That is it’s weakness.

Every old school currency that has worked well is pegged back to a finite product like gold or oil. It’s as we all know mines or refined, just like Bitcoin.

However currency corruption like in the case of the USA just keep printing money until the system collapses. And what will they do when it does?

Answer: Virtual currency. It’s here to stay boys and the daddy of them all will be used as the benchmark no matter what they pick. It will be the gold standard of what other virtual currencies are valued at and like gold it will find it’s value and be less volatile and rise during a crisis and remain steady when the good times roll.

In this digital age we don’t need pieces of gold that we can touch just like we don’t need physical devices to save shit on. It’s all in the cloud and it’s the same reason why we don’t need physical pieces of gold anymore, we just need the new virtual gold called Bitcoin.

The doomsdayers are thinking analog in a digital world and are still in the denial stage. However deep down know it’s a revolutionary phenomenon that they cannot stop.

Avie, you do know the cloud where you save your shit is physical don't you? It's just that you don't own it, you rent it from someone else (like Pou's house). Technically they can jack up the price or even take it away from you if they choose.