What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But maybe he feels like he owes the Socceroos for giving him a chance and wants to live closer to his daughter on the Central Coast?

84 Baby

Referee
I think we all know who should replace him

let-me-go-onnn-like-a-pfister-in-the-sun.jpg

phantom eel

First Grade
Well, at least we limped into the WC Finals again... good job Ange.

And good luck to whoever has to arrest the slide during the next four years.

Suitman

Post Whore
So this Sam Kerr is an ok player, eh?

Seriously, though - sensational player. What a goal!

She is a superstar mate. All done on her own bat.
It's a pity that the AFL crowd can't give her the credit she deserves without always having to mention her brother plays AFL. Insecure f**kwits.

Eelementary

Post Whore
She is a superstar mate. All done on her own bat.
It's a pity that the AFL crowd can't give her the credit she deserves without always having to mention her brother plays AFL. Insecure f**kwits.

Agreed!

Bunch of idiots!

But she is truly something special - magnificent player!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm glad Matt Simon got sent off for retaliating. The same thing happened to Milligan this weekend. Getting fouled shouldn't entitle you to a free cheap shot. I wish they would punish retaliation more often in the NRL.

Suitman

Post Whore
Spitting is a filthy act though. Just about the lowest.
It would take a good man not to retaliate to that.

Suitman

Post Whore
Lol.....from someone on

http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/f...ball-team/?page=9&tab=comments#comment-639917

I've just finished reading an article about Sam Kerr in yesterdays "Good Weekend" magazine from the Sydney Morning Herald. Obviously penned by a Victorian or AFL follower. Well worth the read if anyone can access it.

The last paragraph in the article asks.........."Now there's an AFL Woman's league, could she be tempted away from soccer back to her first love?"

Her answer........"Not a chance". ******* lol.

Why would she leave a career that has made her world famous, earning decent coin, playing internationally and travelling the world, to play in some 6 week competition in a sport no one cares about in some backwater states of a small country? Was that a serious question?

The delusion amongst the AFL about how "great" their sport is continues.

Latest posts