What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Noise

Coach
Wow, Titans making sure they get out of two unnecessary monthly payments before Hayne refuses to turn up for their training in the new year.

They will get out of one month (December). He was still a Titan player (playing in the world cup) in November

Eelogical

Referee
So, I'm asking a question about Hayne and the Titans. If I recall correctly, it was initially about who was staying on the Gold Coast, Hayne or Henry. After the witch hunt, Henry was punted and Hayne was still onboard. Fast forward a matter of weeks and Hayne wants out, no mention of why this didn't need a review of the 'clash of the titans' to occur to get to where we are today. Maybe I'm missing something here.

Noise

Coach
So, I'm asking a question about Hayne and the Titans. If I recall correctly, it was initially about who was staying on the Gold Coast, Hayne or Henry. After the witch hunt, Henry was punted and Hayne was still onboard. Fast forward a matter of weeks and Hayne wants out, no mention of why this didn't need a review of the 'clash of the titans' to occur to get to where we are today. Maybe I'm missing something here.

Similar thing supposedly happened with Benji and Sheens and Farrah and Taylor. Better story when it's the star players fault that the coach got sacked

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore

Yes.
Maybe Henry's dismissal had more to do with just ONE player.

Suitman

Post Whore
If this was the case, Wouldnt he be better to collect 1.2 mill at the titans?

One would think so, but maybe taking such a large pay cut (however much it is, and assumedly it was because BA has shown he's reluctant to pay overs) show's us how much he wanted to be back here. I just hope he shows it on the field.

phantom eel

First Grade
They will get out of one month (December). He was still a Titan player (playing in the world cup) in November
I'd read it was paid on the 30th of the month, in advance.

So they'd get out of today's payment (for December) and December's payment (for January) which would have gone to Hayne had he hung on until the new year.

phantom eel

First Grade
After the witch hunt, Henry was punted and Hayne was still onboard. Fast forward a matter of weeks and Hayne wants out, no mention of why this didn't need a review of the 'clash of the titans' to occur to get to where we are today. Maybe I'm missing something here.
You're only missing the media (temporarily) deciding not to write about how toxic the guy is.

This is (probably) only in the hope they can get interview time with him for what promises to be the highest click-bait story of the off-season, after which (hopefully) they will stop simply repeating his team's spin/hype, and start printing whatever his performances on field deserve..

IFR33K

Coach
Yes.
Maybe Henry's dismissal had more to do with just ONE player.

Wasn’t it reported Henry had issues with Thurston? If he did in fact have issues with Hayne, seems as thou he never learnt from his previous gig. Henry sure has form in that department tbh

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Nah mate a bloke who got players offside at the Raiders, and was let go....and then got players offside at the Cowboys, and was let go, was sacked because of Jarryd Hayne and no other reason whatsoever.
Both Hayne and Henry are f**ksticks and they both brought each other down.

Latest posts