What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clinton Gutherson

Old Timer

Coach
Hayne is a bum signing and will not displace Gutherson for his spot
In 12 months time Hayne will be a clown in another circus because his NRL star will fade very quickly.

Crush

Coach
I'm pretty sure we are all set for 2018.
Or does pearce going to knights mean that Joel will now move to Manly?

Drag Queen

Bench
Not a chance in hell. Even if Hayne does go to Parra, he'll be going there to play centre.

Gutho and French are lightyears ahead of Hayne at the moment.
Can't see Brad Arthur giving Hayne a shot in any way or form tbh. Dicked them around too much.

Life's Good

Coach
Not a chance in hell. Even if Hayne does go to Parra, he'll be going there to play centre.

Gutho and French are lightyears ahead of Hayne at the moment.

Pretty much this. BA will not forget the form Gutherson was in prior to injury. Hayne is starting on the back foot and it will now be up to him to prove he still has it. His reputation has taken a MASSIVE hit.

Walpole

Juniors
Yes! This forum has been crying out for a Clint Gutherson thread! But what club would be dumb enough to pick Hayne over Gutherson? Shit, we are talking about Parramatta aren't we? Maybe there is a chance. Quick, sign him up!

Frank Facer

First Grade
I read that Arthur plans to play Gutherson at fullback, Hayne as one centre and French on one wing.

Bench
Hayne is a bum signing and will not displace Gutherson for his spot
In 12 months time Hayne will be a clown in another circus because his NRL star will fade very quickly.
I think the plane will crash sooner then that

Frank Facer

First Grade
I think Parra will have a big year next year. They will have a backline of

1 Gutherson
2 French
3 Hayne
4 Jennings
5 Hoffman
6 Norman
7 Moses

That looks like a pretty good backline to me. I also believe that Arthur will get Hayne performing well. Arthur will not tolerate an BS. If Hayne does not perform, or has a negative effect on the team, then Arthur will take the appropriate action. I like Arthur as a coach. I probably have Parra finishing 4th right now.

Last edited: