What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aietken bench strike player

BBTB

Juniors
You must keep a lot of tissues near you .
Fwit.
You are now becoming boaring.
You were much more interesting when you were vas.
I see boring I'll take ,but I'd hate to be as stupid as you. Numbnut
You must keep a lot of tissues near you .
Fwit.
You are now becoming boaring.
You were much more interesting when you were vas.[/QUOTE
I know how to use the ignore function but the whole troll/moderator thing is black magic where they somehow nab the culprit & ban them.
Cant hack it , poor little didums.

Belta

Juniors
For me 2018 is shaping as a make or break season for Aitken. He needs to show us a complete skill set, both in attack and defence to keep his spot. Actually I'd even say that for the entire backline.

Absolutely Last chance for MacDonald.
Mann needs to cement a spot,
Lafai needs to find consistency, particularly his passing (his passing is almost a rocks and diamonds attribute)
Dufty does IMO need to be given more leeway, but not too much
Widdop and Hunt are probably the only two that just need to continue wher they left off

BBTB

Juniors
Little princess still seeking attention I see.
You're the freak that wants to know how to block people ,you queer little sook.
Like i said u talk shit. & you can't back it up with facts.
When u get picked up a the dribble,that runs out of that empty head of yours,you cry & whine like a baby.You wanker.

Life's Good

Coach
You're the freak that wants to know how to block people ,you queer little sook.
Like i said u talk shit. & you can't back it up with facts.
When u get picked up a the dribble,that runs out of that empty head of yours,you cry & whine like a baby.You wanker.

Actually, you idiot, I was replying to someone asking about banning members and mentioned the ignore function. Given your inability to spell, your lack of grammar and poor comprehension of English I totally sympathise with your lack of understanding of the topic at hand and put it down to the fact you are an immature little tw*t.

Now run along back to the trailer park from whence you came as the adults wish to discuss things in a normal, rational manner.

Life's Good

Coach
For me 2018 is shaping as a make or break season for Aitken. He needs to show us a complete skill set, both in attack and defence to keep his spot. Actually I'd even say that for the entire backline.

Absolutely Last chance for MacDonald.
Mann needs to cement a spot,
Lafai needs to find consistency, particularly his passing (his passing is almost a rocks and diamonds attribute)
Dufty does IMO need to be given more leeway, but not too much
Widdop and Hunt are probably the only two that just need to continue wher they left off

Well put.

BBTB

Juniors
Actually, you idiot, I was replying to someone asking about banning members and mentioned the ignore function. Given your inability to spell, your lack of grammar and poor comprehension of English I totally sympathise with your lack of understanding of the topic at hand and put it down to the fact you are an immature little tw*t.

Now run along back to the trailer park from whence you came as the adults wish to discuss things in a normal, rational manner.
In Australia we call them caravan parks you pretentious nitwit..not trailer parks...so go and buy a book & Do some reading you might eventually learn something and maybe be able to supply us with actual facts. Instead of the fantasy land crap that you regurgitate.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
In Australia we call them caravan parks you pretentious nitwit..not trailer parks...so go and buy a book & Do some reading you might eventually learn something and maybe be able to supply us with actual facts. Instead of the fantasy land crap that you regurgitate.

Meltdown has begun.
Didn't take long this time vas.
You are Boring

Last edited:

Belta

Juniors
Seat 1A said; "...he's only young..let him progress and he would be one of our best."

I don't totally disagree, and can see your point, but it's important to assess and evaluate constantly where every player is at and what they bring to the side at any given time. It should be an ongoing, dynamic process.

In Aitken's case he's been around awhile, his standard should be set pretty high and if the case arises that another player is showing more potential then that player must be considered. It's about constantly striving to be better, rather then accepting that you've won a spot. It means a FG player is under pressure to perform and of equal importance it gives talented players vying for a spot reason and motivation to give it their all.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
How long does Aitken stay "young" for?
He is coming into his 3rd season in top grade and is "still developing"!!!
First grade is not a development area, they should already be developed to their fullest potential especially after 2 full seasons.
If Aitken needs further "developing" as a centre then its reserve grade to hone his skills not top grade.
Now, im not saying he isnt a good player but he lacks skills required to be a first grade centre at this prezent time....passing, positional play are just to name a few.

BennyV

Referee
Jeepers, he's only young.

Long career hopefully in the Red V, let him progress and he will be on of our best centre.
He's played over 50 first grade games and he hasnt gone up a level from his first IMO. Can't play the 'young' card forever.

In his defense, having McCrone inside him and Mary as coach is not a good environment for developing as a player, but considering the youngster nipping at his heels he shouldnt be guaranteed a first grade spot and he needs to lift if he wants to keep it.

BBTB

Juniors
First grade is not a development area, they should already be developed to their fullest potential especially after 2 full seasons.
If Aitken needs further "developing" as a centre then its reserve grade to hone his skills not top grade.
Now, im not saying he isnt a good player but he lacks skills required to be a first grade centre at this prezent time....passing, positional play are just to name a few.
Well,depends what u call young.?
I call footballers young until they're 25yrs old.
Aitken is 22yrs old..

Bench
Like Nene they both need to stop rushing up in defence. Don’t knos how tries were scored from them doing that.

Life's Good

Coach

Totally agree. He needs to have a big year because he faces something he hasn’t had before and that is genuine competition for his spot(that’s assuming SuperCoach is willing to drop poor performers before the season is over).

Last edited: