What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Socceroos 2018 World Cup Qualification Thread

Mong

Post Whore
I doubt any of the other three are particularly worried about Australia being in the group if they have seen any of the qualifying.

At least we get three games to watch :)

Smack

Coach
1.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal
So France, Peru and Denmark are ranked 9th, 11th and 12th respectively...

I don't think we can progress but I'll enjoy the ride and just making it...

hellteam

First Grade
Love this group. Teams we rarely play! I don't give us too much chance of getting through but this group gives us as good a chance as any.

Not having Chile Neitherlands and Italy really made a big change to the groups on paper. None of them seem that hard this time around.

In our group we have a top team that should flog everyone, the rest should be fairly even. Peru playing their first world cup in nearly 40 years, should be great. All 3 other teams rated in the top 12 in the world but Peru and Denmark are the weakest of the FIFA top 15/probably top 20.

NZ drew with Peru and they won't be able to fly fighter jets over our hotel all night so we should go alright.

First game vs France on a Saturday night at 8pm how good is that. TV audience will be huge.

Pommy

Coach
So France, Peru and Denmark are ranked 9th, 11th and 12th respectively...

I don't think we can progress but I'll enjoy the ride and just making it...

No that who Australia drew, you’re a pom remember? You said so yourself.

thorson1987

Coach
Love this group. Teams we rarely play! I don't give us too much chance of getting through but this group gives us as good a chance as any.

Not having Chile Neitherlands and Italy really made a big change to the groups on paper. None of them seem that hard this time around.

In our group we have a top team that should flog everyone, the rest should be fairly even. Peru playing their first world cup in nearly 40 years, should be great. All 3 other teams rated in the top 12 in the world but Peru and Denmark are the weakest of the FIFA top 15/probably top 20.

NZ drew with Peru and they won't be able to fly fighter jets over our hotel all night so we should go alright.

First game vs France on a Saturday night at 8pm how good is that. TV audience will be huge.

I missed that. f**king awesome.

Shame it's also middle of NRL season though.

Latest posts