What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

TheOnlyTeam

Juniors
Well it's good to know that at least someone at the club had their thinking cap on . Still there's no question that the man needs assistance with his coaching , perhaps the club may be able to find someone sooner rather than later .
Hi Gareth, isn't that why the Pom is coming out this year, sorry cannot remember his name?

Gareth67

First Grade
Hi Gareth, isn't that why the Pom is coming out this year, sorry cannot remember his name?

Yes I forgot about that chap T.O.T , I don't know too much about him but I do hope that he is knowledgeable . Any amount of assistance to Mary will be of benefit to the team .

getsmarty

Immortal
That Agar bloke has been given the position of Junoir Development. In other words he'll be brushed by McJetski cause he's outside the Boys club pecking order. He'll be the 1st bloke sacked as a fall guy if 2018 turns shit!!!

Why would you sign someone from England to Junior development....Surely someone local who has contacts on the ground would be better suited? This appointment makes no sense.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Why would you sign someone from England to Junior development....Surely someone local who has contacts on the ground would be better suited? This appointment makes no sense.
It's only what I read that he's working under Ian Millward in the role of Junior Parhways and Development replacing that David Warwick bloke that was hired from Manly then left after one year to join the Wests Tigers. I agree nothing makes sense, however he was probably cheap!

red rocket

Juniors
It's only what I read that he's working under Ian Millward in the role of Junior Parhways and Development replacing that David Warwick bloke that was hired from Manly then left after one year to join the Wests Tigers. I agree nothing makes sense, however he was probably cheap!
Agar captain coached in the bush for a few years he was a bloody gun halfback and a really good bloke with a great football brain he would have a lot of contacts still in the country and would be energetic enough to drive further than kiama which would be a bonus for all of us I know he would not of let dale finuicane and Morgan Boyle be plucked from under our noses

getsmarty

Immortal
Agar captain coached in the bush for a few years he was a bloody gun halfback and a really good bloke with a great football brain he would have a lot of contacts still in the country and would be energetic enough to drive further than kiama which would be a bonus for all of us I know he would not of let dale finuicane and Morgan Boyle be plucked from under our noses

Thanks for this info...now it makes sense.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Yeap he's part of the development squad.
He's there to help with junior development.

71saintsimon

Juniors
Nothing to change next year under the mcidiot his not a first grade rugby league coach simple as that , u can see the seeds early wether a coach has it or not aka brad Arthur his taking parra forward and wil win a premiership there soon on the other hand mcidiot has instilled a losing culture that's excepted by the board because his cheap