What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Gareth67

First Grade
I wonder if the negotiations with WIN are successful , and Mary continues along with his losing ways , wether we shall have the finances to pay-out his contract and sign another coach ?

Perhaps one who was recently sacked by his club , one with whom the Dragons supposedly had prior talks with last year ? Merely a thought , something to help keep our sanity over the long hot summer months .

Last edited:

Bench
Does McIdiot have a game plan to effectively manage the team after Hunt and Graham arrived.
Graham plays at 110% and needs bench time to recover, I think Tyson also needs rest.
It is going to take a lot to manage our new recruits, manage the bench and give some young guns game time to get them ready for first grade in the future, whether it be next season or the following.
I believe that McIdiot will fail in these three.

Does McIdiot have a game plan to effectively manage the team after Hunt and Graham arrived.
Graham plays at 110% and needs bench time to recover, I think Tyson also needs rest.
It is going to take a lot to manage our new recruits, manage the bench and give some young guns game time to get them ready for first grade in the future, whether it be next season or the following.
I believe that McIdiot will fail in these three.

Maybe Graham will be the bench player who actually doesn't get a run.

Straight Shooter

Crush

Coach
I think its pretty horrible to suggest lynching and concrete boots for people from our club. There is a line IMO. And that's getting pretty close to crossing it. Not funny.

Saintsified

Bench
Now your talking ! But may I suggest to tar and feather the beggars first , preferably in the centre of Kogarah Oval . You could sell tickets for the event at say $5 each , half to the club and the other half to St.George Hospital .
Charity lynch.....i like it.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Regardless of what people may think, l have no personal vendetta towards

McGregor....... he is probably a nice guy, comes from a good family, played for the Steelers, NSW & Australia.

I just don’t think he should be allowed to continue in a job that has proven to be out of his reach.

Keep in mind, we are paying squillions of dollars for all our professional playing staff each year, yet, we continue to allow a novice to coach them.

It simply doesn’t make sense.

McGregor has not just had one underperforming season, he now has an ongoing track record for underachieving.

That is not good enough for our famous club.

I wish him well in his future endeavours, but just not with our club, as our coach.

No one needs this aggravation.