What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 High Rollers Fantasy League

Paullyboy

Coach
My great QB run continues, Tyrod leaves the game right when the garbage time should start rolling in and McCown puts up 37 on my bench.

I'm having an absolute shocker to end the year, might not make the playoffs at all if things fall wrong for me.

Neither of us really deserve to be there after the trash we've served up this week, yet one of us (possibly both) will be there.

My team has a pretty decent chance of jagging a flukey win and Hypnotoads look a fair chance to lose, which would give me the division - which is ridiculous given how bad we've been for about 2 months.

Last edited:

legend

Coach
I like playing spoiler. Toads will need a big game from Bell to get out of this one.

kurt faulk

Coach

oh man, i got a 31 point lead with juju and the steelers d still up for ab. could go either way. hoping the bungles don't suck so much tomorrow.

howard and julio screwed me today. really? that's all they've got? plus the chargers d. it's the browns man, in your house. i guess josh gordon really helps out their qbs. i should have known to sit them.

abpanther

Staff member

oh man, i got a 31 point lead with juju and the steelers d still up for ab. could go either way. hoping the bungles don't suck so much tomorrow.

howard and julio screwed me today. really? that's all they've got? plus the chargers d. it's the browns man, in your house. i guess josh gordon really helps out their qbs. i should have known to sit them.

I think you're the favourite mate but its pretty touch and go, especially if Brown is out!

Paullyboy

Coach
The Shineys are now all of a sudden raging hot favourites to win the division. Didn't see that coming 2 weeks ago.

nick87

Coach
The highest scoring bonus is on the line today
The Mexico’s big score this week has brought them into the picture. I need Mixon to do what he does

zombie jesus

Staff member
This will be the second time I've lost the points title in the last week, not fair I say, should look at that rule.:p

nick87

Coach
giphy.gif

MMMMMMMMMMMMEXICOS!

Paullyboy

Coach
We've won the division. Happy to still be alive, can't imagine we'll do a lot of damage unless someone turns it on.

nick87

Coach
That was unexpected, congrats! Hopefully you've shot your wad for the playoffs now.

It wasn’t even on my f**king radar until last night when I sorted the table by points for to know who won and saw I was within 50 and had 170 on the board already

Couldn’t believe when I looked it up that short of a 40-50 point banger from lev I was going to win it haha
Incredible scenes

Tom155

Coach
Haha wow points leaders Brees & Toads crap the bed in the final few weeks & Mexicos swoop in and take the points crown + the division on a tiebreaker.

My team has really fallen in a hole the past few weeks with my opponents racking up big scores, ended up costing me the division & 1st round bye.

Got absolutely destroyed by the Deviates this week, every one of his players put up a good to great score & Ertz got hurt :(

Latest posts