What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

to_ddeath

Coach
dat true ,just going on what the trainer said but pissaro form not too flash and nearly farted gold dust, no rain since Monday but will still have each way, would hate to see it win and me watch
dat true ,just going on what the trainer said but pissaro form not too flash and nearly farted gold dust, no rain since Monday but will still have each way, would hate to see it win and me watch

Royal Symphony out thanks to Dogiver tactics...One less to worry about.
Aces High the one to beat IMO

Foz

Bench
Wish I owned Aloisia.
Won’t be able to back her but she’ll be collecting some prize money over the next few years.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Mikimoto - WA Sebring Filly

Hard to get a gauge on WA form but won very impressively against what looked like a very strong field of fillies yesterday

Be surprised if we don't see her on the Eastern seaboard next prep

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Mikimoto - WA Sebring Filly

Hard to get a gauge on WA form but won very impressively against what looked like a very strong field of fillies yesterday

Be surprised if we don't see her on the Eastern seaboard next prep

What did ya think of that Sebring winner the other day in Sydney(Neutrality)

Last edited:

to_ddeath

Coach
Jockeys not to follow - that flogfest Adkins.
Ride in the last at Rosehill was a dog turd. Poor horse probably still flushing that out.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Wasn’t sure where else to write this but here we go... couple of you fellas might remember I bought a small share into a horse a couple of years ago by the name of Pirellone.

For the most part of the last 2 years and 10 starts he’s been very disappointing, after showing early promise as a 2yo in training he had his fair share of problems and then just never really got going.

This prep as a last chance resort we decided to give him a run with the Price boys at Kembla hoping that a change of scenery could do us some good. Once again their early reports was that he seems to have a bit of ability and should be able to pick off a few races with him.

Well after a decent 4th at his second up run his two following runs were terrible and we were pretty much going to pull the pin on him but Luke Price pretty much begged to give him one more run over 2200 in a maiden at Nowra on the Monday just passed.

So low was our confidence we had even arranged a lady to pick him up on course straight after the race and take him to train him to be a show jumper.

The track ended up a heavy 9 and we had never run him on even a soft since his first start as he had gone ordinary, but the attitude was just let him go around...

The morning of the race I had a quick look at the odds and the big fella was 80-1, a bloke at work asked me is it worth chucking a lobster ew on him? I said mate to be fair he should probably be 100s and he shied away.

Would you believe about 10mins out from the race the big fella had been backed into 8.50! I couldn’t believe it and rang the Prices they couldn’t believe it either and said it wasn’t their money..

Anyways after a slight ease in the market the big fella started 16s on the tote and went straight to the front with Kathy O’Hars on board and proceeded to bolt in but 4 lengths!

We as an owenership group were stunned and over the moon... honestly such a great feeling and one I won’t forget.

His career as a show jumper has been put on hold and he will be going around next week at Kembla in a class 1, please do your rain dances for me during the week!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Wasn’t sure where else to write this but here we go... couple of you fellas might remember I bought a small share into a horse a couple of years ago by the name of Pirellone.

For the most part of the last 2 years and 10 starts he’s been very disappointing, after showing early promise as a 2yo in training he had his fair share of problems and then just never really got going.

This prep as a last chance resort we decided to give him a run with the Price boys at Kembla hoping that a change of scenery could do us some good. Once again their early reports was that he seems to have a bit of ability and should be able to pick off a few races with him.

Well after a decent 4th at his second up run his two following runs were terrible and we were pretty much going to pull the pin on him but Luke Price pretty much begged to give him one more run over 2200 in a maiden at Nowra on the Monday just passed.

So low was our confidence we had even arranged a lady to pick him up on course straight after the race and take him to train him to be a show jumper.

The track ended up a heavy 9 and we had never run him on even a soft since his first start as he had gone ordinary, but the attitude was just let him go around...

The morning of the race I had a quick look at the odds and the big fella was 80-1, a bloke at work asked me is it worth chucking a lobster ew on him? I said mate to be fair he should probably be 100s and he shied away.

Would you believe about 10mins out from the race the big fella had been backed into 8.50! I couldn’t believe it and rang the Prices they couldn’t believe it either and said it wasn’t their money..

Anyways after a slight ease in the market the big fella started 16s on the tote and went straight to the front with Kathy O’Hars on board and proceeded to bolt in but 4 lengths!

We as an owenership group were stunned and over the moon... honestly such a great feeling and one I won’t forget.

His career as a show jumper has been put on hold and he will be going around next week at Kembla in a class 1, please do your rain dances for me during the week!

This inspirational story like makes me wanna do pushups and better myself,congrats on the win bruh, Pirellone gonna carve up in winter on all the bog tracks

Latest posts