What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Mirror

bileduct

Coach
I've watched seasons 1 and 2, including White Christmas. Complete spin out.

I really like that song the girl sings on the talent show in the 15 million credits episode... and I noticed that it's the same song the girl sings during Karaoke in White Christmas... I've never heard it before, pretty catchy
The same song is in an episode of season 3.

Haffa

"Shut up and Dance" was brilliant. The feeling I was left with at the end was odd.

Probably more so then "The Entire History of you" and "White bear".

This series is incredible.

Incorrect

Coach
"Shut up and Dance" was brilliant. The feeling I was left with at the end was odd.

Yeah Shut up and Dance was gripping... went from feeling sorry for Kenny and hoping it all worked out OK for him to being glad his life spiralled out of control...

Timbo

Staff member

When you realise why Kenny is so horrified to be caught on camera... I felt like I needed a shower in that moment.

Timbo

Staff member
Season 4 dropping shortly. No confirmed release date, but they're dropping one preview per day.

All of them look amazing. Metalhead is apparently terrifying, and USS Callister is apparently lighthearted (but will no doubt leave me with an exestential crisis at the end).

Timbo

Staff member
Yeah, I don't quite get why they've done this. They released one teaser per day until yesterday with no release date, and today they release the release date (three weeks from now) and just a ton of spoiler filled reviews from media who've seen advanced screenings of the episodes.

Shorty

Staff member
So I binge watched this series earlier in the week, I'm telling everyone to watch it.
It is very dark (even San Junipero is) so it will probably always be a bit under rated.
Looking forward to the new season.

gUt

Coach
Just started this, me and the missus going thru one episode per night. Great stuff so far

axl rose

Bench
Hard to pick a favourite. But id go with Nosedive or 15 Million Merits.But then again White Bear. Quality.

t-ba

Post Whore
End of the month yay!

So I binge watched this series earlier in the week, I'm telling everyone to watch it.
It is very dark (even San Junipero is) so it will probably always be a bit under rated.
Looking forward to the new season.

I didn't cry at the end of San Junipero honest...

Timbo

Staff member
I don't think I've ever felt so physically sick at a TV show as the ending of Shut Up and Dance. Don't know if I'll be able to watch that one again.

Shorty

Staff member
I don't think I've ever felt so physically sick at a TV show as the ending of Shut Up and Dance. Don't know if I'll be able to watch that one again.
This is why it's so good, I didn't start to catch on until toward the end whereas White Christmas I sort of figured out a bit earlier.
Same with White Bear very clever to make you empathise only to be shocked at the end!

But honestly you wouldn't show those to a first time viewer, to me it'd be best for someone to watch 'The entire history of you' first.

vvvrulz

Coach

That and White Christmas are the two most intense episodes by far.
If one gets through those the rest (while equally fascinating) are easier to stomach.

The only really weak one was the first episode imo, I try to encourage people to start with any other one.

Timbo

Staff member
I thought That Waldo Moment and Man Against Fire weren't particularly strong.

Stewbum

Juniors
I thought That Waldo Moment and Man Against Fire weren't particularly strong.
I contend That Waldo Moment was a superb play on how employers can f**k over and ruin the lives of employees with as much empathy as one has for mosquitoes. Pushed out of his skillset then hung out to dry. You're no use to me now so f**k off and die. It is just as dark as any other future, only for one, not all.

Latest posts