What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Generalzod

Immortal
More proof that women ruin lives
Crusader beware of women. They're far more dangerous than men :D Anyway we got rid of our foxtel...The show has lost the plot and many of it's viewers. We used to religiously sit down on Monday at 13:30 to watch it...I have only seen the first episode and that was it with me...We decided to get rid of Foxtel we've got NETFLIX now and some of the original Netflix series are great currently watching Sinners.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Wow Carl gorn. They should send him on a suicide mission to Negan.

It was really hard to follow WTF was going on with action happening at three or more locations in the dark woods.

And why would Rick want to reason with the junk people when they already betrayed him once. They are just ridiculous.

I used to like Eugene. But now I want him to die in a painful and dramatic way.

axl rose

Bench
Yeah theres so many characters all over the place. No wonder they machine-gunned 50 of them, just so they could save on the cost of extras.

This season is diabolical. This show use to be my obsession, especially season 4 or 5 when they were on the road to Terminus. Pudding boy gets it and I don't even care anymore. They really need to shorten it to 10 episodes. Or maybe it's beyond saving.

Halfway through this superb show a The Handmaid's Tale, now that's what quality writing and characters are. Hard to go back to Walking Dead because they let the Intern write this season.

Last edited:

axl rose

Bench
Season 2 really wasn't all that bad, looking back now...
giphy.gif

Actually, thats true

Mr Spock!

Referee
Problem with this and TLJ is too many characters we don't give a shit about and a storyline that goes nowhere with multiple side quests for no apparent reason.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Yeah theres so many characters all over the place. No wonder they machine-gunned 50 of them, just so they could save on the cost of extras.

This season is diabolical. This show use to be my obsession, especially season 4 or 5 when they were on the road to Terminus. Pudding boy gets it and I don't even care anymore. They really need to shorten it to 10 episodes. Or maybe it's beyond saving.

Halfway through this superb show a The Handmaid's Tale, now that's what quality writing and characters are. Hard to go back to Walking Dead because they let the Intern write this season.

Yeah seemed to drop off when the military mob with Eugene and Abraham joined. All of a sudden had a whole heap of back stories to fill and inconsequential side missions to keep characters occupied.

How much of this is in the comic series?

There really isn't an excuse when you actually have the storyline done for you.

T.S Quint

Coach
I've been a supporter of this show for a while.
It is, however, a bit repetitive for quite a few seasons now. And some of the actions of the characters make no sense (Darryl, Morgan and that woman who's name I can never remember driving a truck into the Saviour's building).

I'm hoping that it picks up its game in the rest of season 8 now that Carl is headed out. But even if they do, I can't see it going on too much longer. I'm not sure what the comics are up to now, but there just doesn't seem to be enough ideas to put into the show anymore to keep it fresh.

Latest posts