What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solo: A Star Wars Story

LESStar58

Referee
Five months to go. Might start the discussion.

Odd that there hasn't been a trailer this close to the release but wishing for a surprise trailer to be attached to The Last Jedi tonight.

The one thing I want to see is how Han got the scar on his chin as thru showed how Indy got it in Last Crusade... just to remind everyone that there is a kinship there.

I also reckon Boba Fett and Jabba The Hutt will be involved but I also want to see Dengar. He's had some cameos in the new books so I'd like to see how he and Fett came to hate Han so much!

shiznit

Coach
Surely they have to show that glorious moment when he did the kessel run in twelve parsecs... :joy::joy:

That moment needs to be immortalised in film...

vvvrulz

Coach
Surely they have to show that glorious moment when he did the kessel run in twelve parsecs... :joy::joy:

That moment needs to be immortalised in film...

Does it though?

We saw how the prequels “immortalised” a shit tonne of incongruous crap. Nobody (I hope) ever asked where C3PO came from, less is more.

beave

Coach
I want to see one that has a pointless big eared idiot strut around and stink up the whole movie.

Oh wait.

Storm13

Juniors
Can' wait for the moment Woody's character leaves/betrays Han when he needs him most, leading to Han's decision to come back at the end of A New Hope and becomes the hero he was meant to always be.

LESStar58

Referee
Can' wait for the moment Woody's character leaves/betrays Han when he needs him most, leading to Han's decision to come back at the end of A New Hope and becomes the hero he was meant to always be.

I reckon Han will kill Woody.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Han will find his feminine side after Leia tells him love will save us while han frees Jabba's racing greyhounds using force projection ( becoz like anyone can).

Or maybe he'll decide f##k it, I won't bother going back to help with the Death Star until female hero reminds him what a self centred merkin he is and after all they can just autopilot a frigate at hyperspace at it.

Mr Spock!

Referee
So exactly like the original then?

Why do you hate women?

Lol.......

lg.jpg

Latest posts