What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wigan and Hull FC coming to Australia; First Super League Game Outside of Europe

Lambretta

First Grade
I just came back to check the date, as I hadn't even thought about it before
This game is on my wifes bloody birthday and she has bought us tickets for a gig in Sydney that evening

The ONE DAY IN THE YEAR I CAN'T MAKE IT
Grrrrrrr :mad:

Coparugby

Juniors
I just came back to check the date, as I hadn't even thought about it before
This game is on my wifes bloody birthday and she has bought us tickets for a gig in Sydney that evening

The ONE DAY IN THE YEAR I CAN'T MAKE IT
Grrrrrrr :mad:
Oh dear.

I have tickets!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Given NRL fans wouldn't turn up for a RLWC will they for a SL game? Be interesting to see. At least Stallion cant blame ticket prices if they dont!

Perth Red

Post Whore
His Perth->SL suggestion that he keeps bringing up at any opportunity shits me to tears though lol

Id love to see the perth Cash convertors millionaire back it, just for shts and giggles! In theory you could do 4 week blocks and with the direct flight it is feasible. Just cost and getting players willing to travel so much and if SL clubs would be up for it. Length of SL season would also be an issue for costs.
Great perth fans road trip though;
WCPirates V Catalans
WCPirates v Hull KR
WCPirates v Toronto
WCPirates v NY

Now that's a trip Id be up for!!

parrawentyfan

Juniors
So many options compared to Ticketek!

Can't get the 2 for 1 to work for kids in the neutral areas though. Only in the Hull or Wigan support areas

Coparugby

Juniors
So many options compared to Ticketek!

Can't get the 2 for 1 to work for kids in the neutral areas though. Only in the Hull or Wigan support areas
When I bought ages ago they didn’t even offer kids tickets in the area I wanted to sit. Had to buy my kids adult tickets.

BLACK-AND-WHITES-DOWN-UNDER-Hull-FC-will-face-Wigan-Warriors-in-Australia-next-year.png