What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Ashes Test: Australia v England at Perth, Dec 14-18 2017

The Beaver

Juniors
Marsh has a worse career average than Handscombs series average from what I can see and his bowling is pure dross. Your number 6 needs to be good enough to score a hundred at test level. That was literally the difference in the last test. If it’s a batsman friendly deck why not give Handscomb the chance on it?

That’s why.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Breaking news - Sean Marsh has just gone for scans after jumping up and cheering his brother scoring his maiden test hundred. Looks like some serious damage has been down might have torn his hamstring off the bone.

No doubt Mitch has sublime talent
But even though I did not think it was the right decision to select him I have to remind myself that sometimes it takes a player a little while to 'get it'

Kallis didn't get his test batting average above 30 until his 21st test
S Waugh didn't get his test batting average above 30 until 22nd test

I am hoping Mitch understands now ...

King hit

Coach
Just woke up from a sleep and to see Smith and Marsh smashing the Poms into the ground is awesome. Taken the game away from them. At what about Mitch with a century. Well f**king done fellas.

JJ

Immortal
Nice from Marsh, be interesting to see if he's for real, guess we'll find out as he'll be a fixture now

Smith's run is just something else, wow

Latest posts