What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership

JetRider

Juniors
Yes I received mine and agree re the coin, not sure what to do with it and would have preferred a key ring. The banner with all our premierships is cute.

ThingFish

Juniors
Received my members pack. What do you do with the coins??? I think they look cheap and nasty.
Agree the coin is a piece of trash. At least a nice keychain could have been used for something.

I thought the coin was going to be a proper piece of memorabilia, properly minted and displayed. They made it seem like you where going to miss out on something special if you didn’t renew in time. Instead it came sticky taped to a piece of paper :joy:

I really like the cap though, very swish.

Got my pack today and I also like the hat design this year ThingFish. The Coin looks ok. I’ll put it away with all my other collectables.

callmack1

Staff member
Came home to find a lovely white parcel in my porch today - my membership kit finally arrived!!

I really like the new cap, looks very classy. It's funny, every year, you never realise just how much your members cap fades until you get the new one haha. I wear mine A LOT.

The coin is not bad at all.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Came home to find a lovely white parcel in my porch today - my membership kit finally arrived!!

I really like the new cap, looks very classy. It's funny, every year, you never realise just how much your members cap fades until you get the new one haha. I wear mine A LOT.

The coin is not bad at all.
Glad to hear bro..... enjoy...

Thadius

Juniors
Best members package in decades.

No more superfluous key rings, lanyards and other bits of unwanted junk.

The coin is fine.

The banner most attractive.

A ball tickler of a fridge bag.

And the best cap I have ever had. A keeper along with the 2014 version.

Well done membership co.

Footnote: Interesting to see that it is Angus on the 2018 membership card - hope something is in that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Best members package in decades.

No more superfluous key rings, lanyards and other bits of unwanted junk.

The coin is fine.

The banner most attractive.

A ball tickler of a fridge bag.

And the best cap I have ever had. A keeper along with the 2014 version.

Well done membership co.

Footnote: Interesting to see that it is Angus on the 2018 membership card - hope something is in that.
The last few years the player they've had on the membrship card is a player that leaves.......

2017: Gray
2016: Keary

2014: Sam

Can't remember the 2015 one

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The storm are actually killing membership numbers. It just goes to show how important success is to a club’s membership count. They’ll probably get to 20,000 by the start of the preseason. Everyone hates them but they’re such a well run club.

I’d be seriously worried if I was the warriors too. They might only just crack 10,000 and thatd be lucky.

Thadius

Juniors
The last few years the player they've had on the membrship card is a player that leaves.......

2017: Gray
2016: Keary

2014: Sam

Can't remember the 2015 one

Neither can I but I don't buy into it regardless.

Pretty sure the members card with Keary on it was done before Russ reduced him to tears at Coffs.

Pommy

Coach
The storm are actually killing membership numbers. It just goes to show how important success is to a club’s membership count. They’ll probably get to 20,000 by the start of the preseason. Everyone hates them but they’re such a well run club.

I’d be seriously worried if I was the warriors too. They might only just crack 10,000 and thatd be lucky.

Don’t forget Victorians would go to the opening of a letter, I just wish it would rub off up here.
My new card arrived so I can finally set up my monthly plan and renew, anyone know how long packs are taking if you renew now.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Don’t forget Victorians would go to the opening of a letter, I just wish it would rub off up here.
My new card arrived so I can finally set up my monthly plan and renew, anyone know how long packs are taking if you renew now.

I just think NRL isn’t a topic of interest in Melbourne. Pretty sure they’re all AFL obsessed. Should be 2 weeks max. I reckon they’ll get it to you before Christmas.