What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on our new sponsor?

forward pass

Coach
When I buy my ALAND developed property, built out of HARDIES flexiboard, I will ensure I have a DUX hot water system and ACTRON air conditioning installed whilst I enjoy a bottle of GROUSE Whisky while wearing my ASICS boots.

Gronk

Staff member
When I buy my ALAND developed property, built out of HARDIES flexiboard, I will ensure I have a DUX hot water system and ACTRON air conditioning installed whilst I enjoy a bottle of GROUSE Whisky while wearing my ASICS boots.

And good on you for still driving your 1990 Corolla from Wagon Wheels.

$_75.JPG

Gronk

Staff member
You mean eating a Wagon Wheel in his Chrysler Jeep?

Very good. Actually I hope that he has been given a new Jeep of late, because he'd need a reliable car now that he has Mesothelioma from exposure to the asbestos in the James Hardie manufactured Hardiplank.

emjaycee

Coach
Is the ALAND developed property on the land they bought cheap when DYLDAM failed to pay their section 94 contribution to Mayor Garrard or is it the land they bought from the NT Government using those expensive lawyers from Shine?

Gronk

Staff member
Is the ALAND developed property on the land they bought cheap when DYLDAM failed to pay their section 94 contribution to Mayor Garrard or is it the land they bought from the NT Government using those expensive lawyers from Shine?

They couldn't complete the project because the ALAND boss lost all the money gambling with Unibet. After getting beat up by his staff for not paying wages, the ALAND merkin used PainAway on his sore ribs.

Gronk

Staff member
Just for the nostalgia, here is a shot Sterlo wearing his Hardie sponsored jersey.

w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Latest posts