What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which players will be swapped for Angus?

greg jay

Juniors
Ibidebbideddoverpayerr......Ruffle Feather... Him say Roosters them overpay for Crichhton... Him no proven commodity no proven game changer and him have continual injury history. Ruffle Feather and Running Board see 'em one big game from Crichhton... against dopey no-hoper Titan...... with 6 player missing!!! If him took part in draft system him have 'em many Red Flags. Him no rate 'em as high as say a Ben Teo'o... Him stronger tougher body and more change game ability than Crichhton. Bullee!!! Roosters.. sucked in by ONE game performance. Oopey Doopey....... Roosters NOT genius!!! Them too have old pensioner Crinkle Cut... Him too old and due for career ending injury. Bullee!!!

Pablooo

Juniors
Yeah i guess you guys would know.

Well I guess all is dandy at the Rorters in your opinion.

So the mail that Cordner wants a huge upgrade and five year deal isn’t causing angst at Rorter HQs. The knights have offered him five years but the Rorters don’t think he will last two so they aren’t prepared to match a long term contract at this stage. Also the mail that Napa wants out and is partying hard against club policy isn’t causing heart burn for uncle Nick. And while your kicking back and all relaxed you may as well triple the current pay packets of Taukieaho and Mitchell because they are stoked at getting paid chump change while golden boy Angus Jets in with his pink Ferrari and Prada handbag barking orders. Yep all sounds dandy at the Rorters lol.

Valheru

Coach

So the mail that Cordner wants a huge upgrade and five year deal isn’t causing angst at Rorter HQs. The knights have offered him five years but the Rorters don’t think he will last two so they aren’t prepared to match a long term contract at this stage. Also the mail that Napa wants out and is partying hard against club policy isn’t causing heart burn for uncle Nick. And while your kicking back and all relaxed you may as well triple the current pay packets of Taukieaho and Mitchell because they are stoked at getting paid chump change while golden boy Angus Jets in with his pink Ferrari and Prada handbag barking orders. Yep all sounds dandy at the Rorters lol.

Lol quite the meltdown.

Napa will go... he hasn't lived up to expectations.

Cordner's knee is a big unknown at the moment. We will see what happens in 2018.

Mitchell and SST will get their upgrades.

Pommy

Coach

I wish Souths had these problems.

Travitoh

First Grade
The more i think about it, i don't want to see a player swap for 2018.

Easts won't release a first grade player, nor will one want to break contract to join us immediately unless either out of favour or pushed out. We're better off focusing on recruiting for 2019 and ensure we bring in players that will strengthen the squad and it's build towards #22.

We are in a very strong position with Easts if they want him for 2018. We've no reason to force a deal to release him early while they'll be wanting to make the most of Cronk's time at the club. I really hope we keep the emotion out of the decision and hold Crichton to the final year of his contract, unless Easts can come up with a deal that suits us for future seasons and not just 2018. For me that is someone like Mitchell, Manu or SST. I'd hold off on Butcher and attempt to sign him in a seperate transaction for 2019 if his contract is up in 2018.

Talakai, Leuluai and Britt can cover Crichton's edge if releasing him means we get quality backs in return.

Ferguson is a bad return, Cordner would be dependant on his medical report though i doubt he'd be released if there aren't issues.
Crichton has NSW aspirations so if he stays, he'll still have to perform to get in.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Brilliant post.....

Brilliant.......

Rabbits20

Immortal
The more i think about it, i don't want to see a player swap for 2018.

Easts won't release a first grade player, nor will one want to break contract to join us immediately unless either out of favour or pushed out. We're better off focusing on recruiting for 2019 and ensure we bring in players that will strengthen the squad and it's build towards #22.

We are in a very strong position with Easts if they want him for 2018. We've no reason to force a deal to release him early while they'll be wanting to make the most of Cronk's time at the club. I really hope we keep the emotion out of the decision and hold Crichton to the final year of his contract, unless Easts can come up with a deal that suits us for future seasons and not just 2018. For me that is someone like Mitchell, Manu or SST. I'd hold off on Butcher and attempt to sign him in a seperate transaction for 2019 if his contract is up in 2018.

Talakai, Leuluai and Britt can cover Crichton's edge if releasing him means we get quality backs in return.

Ferguson is a bad return, Cordner would be dependant on his medical report though i doubt he'd be released if there aren't issues.
Crichton has NSW aspirations so if he stays, he'll still have to perform to get in.
The Rorter fans are far too arrogant and have their heads up their arses to understand......

I can't await the day it all crumbles.........

Oh come thou day......

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It's about as likely as them pulling their weight in junior development.

Not in our lifetime.
Yeah true, if only we could get our juniors back that were taken in 50's by a certain club.

That or other clubs could come into the 21st century and realise the game isn't stuck in the 50's anymore where the local young kid leads the side to a premierships. Hell you blokes needed Sam, GI, Teo and co to do it recently.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Not taken, transfered by the governing body because you were neglecting them.

That was like 60+ years ago and you kept neglecting the juniors you still had. That's why they've kept leaving and had stayed away.

brendan299

Juniors
Lol at the Roosters supporters.

Hardly a well run club when you have been trying to buy premierships since the 70s and have only won 4 premierships since the end of world war 2!

Not a Manly fan but at least they have won 8 in that time by deploying similar tactics.

As for the supporters and Politis saying “x player isn’t going anywhere”.
That’s what was said about Pearce and now he’s up in Newy.
Polits himself said he wouldn’t release him and what do you know, he’s released quicker than a Brown paper bag from its wrapping during a contract negotiation.

P.S for all the Roosters gloaters remind me again of the score in the 2014 prelim final. The game that really mattered.
Which club choked?

Glory glory
:)

Valheru

Coach
Lol at the Roosters supporters.

Hardly a well run club when you have been trying to buy premierships since the 70s and have only won 4 premierships since the end of world war 2!

Not a Manly fan but at least they have won 8 in that time by deploying similar tactics.

As for the supporters and Politis saying “x player isn’t going anywhere”.
That’s what was said about Pearce and now he’s up in Newy.
Polits himself said he wouldn’t release him and what do you know, he’s released quicker than a Brown paper bag from its wrapping during a contract negotiation.

P.S for all the Roosters gloaters remind me again of the score in the 2014 prelim final. The game that really mattered.
Which club choked?

Glory glory
:)

This must be a R20 alt? No one else could be so stupid yet so boring at the same time.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
This must be a R20 alt? No one else could be so stupid yet so boring at the same time.
Okay first of all, his name is Gossip Girl and second if that is him under a different name, it's the smartest thing I've ever seen him say.

Everything in the post you quoted is true

Latest posts