What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership

callmack1

Staff member
I haven't been on here lately as I'm on Holiday but welcome to our new forum members.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Passed 25k guys!

Now at 25,137:D

https://membership.rabbitohs.com.au/

Let's hope the standard of refereeing improves even just a bit otherwise all clubs will keep losing paying members!!!!

I personally don't base my membership around that kind of thing but some do.....

It'll turn off newcomers too unless the NRL improves.....

I hope Madge goes well but he's under that parasite Archer........

Veracity

Juniors
Passed 25k guys!

Let's hope the standard of refereeing improves even just a bit otherwise all clubs will keep losing paying members!!!!

I personally don't base my membership around that kind of thing but some do.....

The refereeing hasn’t changed, it’s the same level as it always was, it won’t improve

It amazes me the way people carry on about refs

We’ve had 100s of refs, rule changes, over many years, technology changes etc, we still have the same human frailty, do people think that suddenly a group of super human fail proof beings will turn up & become referees?

Pommy

Coach
Passed 25k guys!

Members numbers are up year on year in the NRL.
We’re just losing bandwagoners and suffering from god awful scheduling. Why would people pay to be a member if they can’t go to the games?

callmack1

Staff member
Members numbers are up year on year in the NRL.
We’re just losing bandwagoners and suffering from god awful scheduling. Why would people pay to be a member if they can’t go to the games?
I don't even live in Aus but I still pay, obviously not as much as a ticketed member but I just like to show support and being a member means a lot.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't even live in Aus but I still pay, obviously not as much as a ticketed member but I just like to show support and being a member means a lot.
That's the right attitude.......

Just as you can't make games you can still be a member which is vitally important to our club.... that's what our club is built on....

I do believe though Callmack in general the officiating has become worse....

Pommy

Coach

Not sure why you wouldn’t just buy yourself some merchandise. The club gets cash and you get something worthwhile.

My pack turned up today and I have to say I feel it’s the worst I’ve ever had.
The cap is pretty poor quality and there’s nothing else of note. What used to anyone over he age of 16 is a pendant? Like my mrs is going to let me put it up in the bedroom. At least key rings and fridge magnets were useful.

Pommy

Coach
Is it confirmed free rail travel is back for members?
If that’s the case it more than makes up for this year lacklustre members pack.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Is it confirmed free rail travel is back for members?
If that’s the case it more than makes up for this year lacklustre members pack.
And free entry to games at ANZ which are not home games for us.
It looks like there is 3 close together later in the season.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
God the footy we played in 2014 was fantastic. Dylan Walker was such a crucial part of our attacking play. Never realised how big of a loss he was until now. Same as Greg Inglis.

Latest posts