What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So its pretty clear Smackdown is copy and pasting Raw's women's storyline.

Raw had Absolution come out only to have the RAW women's roster come out and kick their arse.

SD had Riot Squad about to annihilate Charlotte before Naomi and then most of the women's roster come out and confront them.

f**king pathetic storytelling.

InFlames

Juniors
Clash of champions.
Easily the worst PPV I've seen in the last few years.
Shane and Daniel being double referee was so so bad...
Best part was Aiden English and Rusev's 12 days of Xmas which got a pretty good reaction.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
pretty good high spot finish for the US Belt, and while I like Ziggler, I see zero point in having him as champ. Should've gone to Roode.

WWE have to figure out now if Shane or Bryan will be the heel now. Obviously Shane is, but they are booking him like a face despite the crowd being clearly behind Bryan

___

Juniors
First ever women's Royal Rumble will be a fail IMO. Women wrestling is so boring.

Also, how awkward was that ending? Women fighting and brawling, then at the end of the show they're embracing each other? Come on WWE...

25012908_1709570649065728_6677501297085644800_n.jpg

That would great but we all know Roman will win the rumble and face Lesnar in his final match.
That's so f**king unnecessary

He beat the undertaker

He's already won a rumble

Taker took around 20 years to finally win one

Reigns will not have Takers longevity

The company is betting it's future on the cousin of an all time great when the rest of the blokes family have been lower mid card

mackdadday

Juniors
I am hoping that we are going to see the Yes-lock on Shane O'Mac soon. D-Bry will be going elsewhere soon if they don't let him back into the four sided valley. DB vs AJ at Wrestlemania!

InFlames

Juniors
Things I want

- Owens back on Raw
- Seth Rollins getting a big singles push
- Broken Matt not being a one off novelty against Bray

Things I'll get instead

- Corey Graves doing his weird hands praying gesture on every raw/smackdown
- Wrestlers watching tvs backstage from side on
- Stephanie McMahon yelling 'Welcome to Monday Night Rawwwgggghhhhh....'

Rhyno

First Grade
Jason Jordan and Rollins are the new raw tag team champions

I don't like it should've kept the belts on The Bar

I may be wrong but doesn't Sheamus have a serious neck injury similar to what Edge had, and he may need to retire (I surely hope not, I have always been a fan of his hard hitting style). If that's the case they may need to take the belts of The Bar sooner rather than later.

They are making the same mistakes with JJ that they made with RR, pushing him too far before he's ready, and slotting him into stories he shouldn't be slotted in to. They need to kill the "Kurt's son" story ASAP, and get him back in a solid upper mid card feud with someone like the Miz (who will do wonders for him). Slotting him into the Ambrose role of the Shield is just moronic, and setting him up to fail.