What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

Mr Spock!

Referee
Politics -------------------> 4 Corners

No doubt this is that Alien f**kwit stinking up the Souths forum again.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
If you don't like what Joe says then just refrain from commenting.
:joy: What happened to "this is a forum where we share opinions :sob:"

I'm just giving my opinion Princess. Not my fault if you're too thin skinned to handle other people's opinions

Reactions: OVP

callmack1

Staff member
Mixo Just got back from visiting the in-laws at Lightning Ridge! Boy thought it was hot up there but nothing compared to the insults freely flowing on this forum. Has it now become a political forum where trading insults is the norm instead of talking footie and the mighty rabbitohs? As expected pretty quiet on the Southern front atm. My mate and I attended the Bunnies open training session and I have picked out a few players that really impressed and will have a big 2018.
Connor Tracey - the fittest by far , barring injury will be pressing AR or even Cody. Reminds me (dare I say it) of Luke Keary!!
Damien Cook - very fit second only to Tracey.
George Burgess - finished in the top 5 in the sprint recovery test, out to answer the critics
Jessie Arthars - quick, good hands and appears to have a kicking game. Only slight needs to bulk up.
The less said about Benedict Arnold Crichton the better!!
Happy New Year to all and go the mighty Bunnies in 2018!!
Cheers man, I for one respect your updates.

OVP

Coach
:joy: What happened to "this is a forum where we share opinions :sob:"

I'm just giving my opinion Princess. Not my fault if you're too thin skinned to handle other people's opinions

Right-tards only like free speech when it's their go. They also don't like dissenting opinions because everyone has to be exactly like them. White, dumb and racist. Right-tards also love forcing their opinions on everyone else too. I think they get a woody out of it or something lol. Not merely content with letting everyone's opinion be catered for when making laws. i.e. the abortion issue being a great example. The left give women a choice with what they do with THEIR bodies. You are free to have an abortion or you are free not to. Your choice. Which means every opinion is catered for. But not the right. They need to control us all. Get out that stupid 2000 year old man made goat herder written book. Here come the Right Wing Christians to control us all. You must obey.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Right-tards only like free speech when it's their go. They also don't like dissenting opinions because everyone has to be exactly like them. Right-tards also love forcing their opinions on everyone else too. I think they get a woody out of it or something lol.
Sounds like a souffs fan thinking everyone feels the same way about souffs...

Reactions: OVP

burgibigbash

Juniors
Right-tards only like free speech when it's their go. They also don't like dissenting opinions because everyone has to be exactly like them. White, dumb and racist. Right-tards also love forcing their opinions on everyone else too. I think they get a woody out of it or something lol. Not merely content with letting everyone's opinion be catered for when making laws. i.e. the abortion issue being a great example. The left give women a choice with what they do with THEIR bodies. You are free to have an abortion or you are free not to. Your choice. Which means every opinion is catered for. But not the right. They need to control us all. Get out that stupid 2000 year old man made goat herder written book. Here come the Right Wing Christians to control us all. You must obey.

Another person with Trump deranged syndrome.

FFS mate we have to listen to every bullshit little thing that Trump does or supposedly does on every news channel every night , every f.....g Hollywood awards night where people with no idea of reality preach to us , every time I flip on a computer there is a story on Trump being the devil, every night show host , everywhere you go the morals brigade are somewhere bashing Trump. Even on an Angus Crichton thread.

Just on abortion I agree it's a choice thing, but It's a pity the libtards don't have as much sympathy for an unborn child as they do for protecting the environment and animals like Frogs.

Veracity

Juniors

FFS mate we have to listen to every bullshit little thing that Trump does or supposedly does on every news channel every night , every f.....g Hollywood awards night where people with no idea of reality preach to us , every time I flip on a computer there is a story on Trump being the devil, every night show host , everywhere you go the morals brigade are somewhere bashing Trump. Even on an Angus Crichton thread.

Just on abortion I agree it's a choice thing, but It's a pity the libtards don't have as much sympathy for an unborn child as they do for protecting the environment and animals like Frogs.

Are you using “libtards” as an Australian or are you using it in the American vernacular?

Rabbitoad

Juniors

They aren't

FFS mate we have to listen to every bullshit little thing that Trump does or supposedly does on every news channel every night , every f.....g Hollywood awards night where people with no idea of reality preach to us , every time I flip on a computer there is a story on Trump being the devil, every night show host , everywhere you go the morals brigade are somewhere bashing Trump.
So you're sulking about criticism you can't argue with.

Toughen up snowflake

Latest posts