What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings

Jankuloski

Juniors
I think it’s not the best of moves for Catalans. Mead seems like he’s passed it, and lacks motivation. This is espacially problematic with Catalans who lost their season due to lazy performances, not lack of skill.

I think it’s not the best of moves for Catalans. Mead seems like he’s passed it, and lacks motivation. This is espacially problematic with Catalans who lost their season due to lazy performances, not lack of skill.

That is utter rubbish. Mead was brilliant for PNG in the World Cup playing at full back. He also scored several tries for Brisbane Broncos in 2017 playing on the wing, even though not in the first 17 every week.

David Mead will add penetration to the Catalans full back position, and enable the club to have three quality wingers (Jodie Broughton, Lewis Tierney and Fouad Yaha) vying for two wing spots.

Should Mead be injured then Tierney can drop easily into the full back slot which he occupied with distinction in the latter part of the 2017 season.

Jankuloski

Juniors
The Kumuls always look like they could hold their own against any NRL club. However, once the WC is over, most of them struggle to crack top grade.

Similarly with Mead. If he keeps his WC form, then he’ll go alright, but I doubt it.

I wish the Catalans all the best, so I hope he does though.

WireMan

Bench
Micky mac from pies to cats.
Gelling from pies to back home in nz.

Ben murdoch-mesala to Warrington, along with Tyrone Roberts, goodwin and a few others.

Not sure about the rest.
Nothing leaped out.

Latest posts