What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

callmack1

Staff member
Alright, it's time to organise the Souths Forum Fantasy League for 2018.

I'm starting this thread nice and early so we have ample time to organise it before the start of the season and I really hope we can fill a league up this time.

The goal at the moment is to fill a sixteen person (made expand if there ends up being more than sixteen), head-to-head league. We didn't fill one last year so our league was smaller which was still fun but not as good as it would be with a full league. I encourage all of you to join, it is a hell of a lot of fun and is really interesting, it also adds a new element to the season and is a chance to earn bragging rights on this forum. Even if you don't know how to play, it's actually pretty simple to pick it up and you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly. I'd be very appreciative if you would join too.

Please register your interest here if you are keen (Souths fans only please) and I'd love for you to join, I beg you to join haha.

I will make the League as soon as they become avalible to make closer to the season start and will PM everyone who has expressed their interest the invite code so they can join.

For know just tell me if your're keen and we can try to fill it up this year.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Sorry man, but I've gotta defend my title in the Tele fantasy league:sunglasses:. Look into it. Better prizes, layout etc.
Good luck and I hope for your sake it doesn't get weighed down and sunk by children, like the tipping comp did

Rabbits20

Immortal
Alright, it's time to organise the Souths Forum Fantasy League for 2018.

I'm starting this thread nice and early so we have ample time to organise it before the start of the season and I really hope we can fill a league up this time.

The goal at the moment is to fill a sixteen person (made expand if there ends up being more than sixteen), head-to-head league. We didn't fill one last year so our league was smaller which was still fun but not as good as it would be with a full league. I encourage all of you to join, it is a hell of a lot of fun and is really interesting, it also adds a new element to the season and is a chance to earn bragging rights on this forum. Even if you don't know how to play, it's actually pretty simple to pick it up and you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly. I'd be very appreciative if you would join too.

Please register your interest here if you are keen (Souths fans only please) and I'd love for you to join, I beg you to join haha.

I will make the League as soon as they become avalible to make closer to the season start and will PM everyone who has expressed their interest the invite code so they can join.

For know just tell me if your're keen and we can try to fill it up this year.
You know I'm in mate......

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I'm in,I actually play all the various comps.Last year I played the SMH ultimate league for the first time,I entered a league that was called forever Manly,obviously against all Manly supporters,my team name was "Manly Suck",and I ended up winning the league.
I had a great time giving it to the Manly Supporters week in,week out through messages,they hated me!!!

callmack1

Staff member
I'll be doing Supercoach sorry mate
Allgood bruh.

I'm in,I actually play all the various comps.Last year I played the SMH ultimate league for the first time,I entered a league that was called forever Manly,obviously against all Manly supporters,my team name was "Manly Suck",and I ended up winning the league.
I had a great time giving it to the Manly Supporters week in,week out through messages,they hated me!!!
Thanks man, welcome. That sounds crack up and I'm looking forward to that banter in our comp.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I'm very competitive too hahahahaha......

I finished about 10,000 out of 100,000 and Souths til I die beat me in our grand final....
Well done,so this year you will get knocked out in the semis and STID will get runner up,
"itsa" will talk the talk and walk the walk!!!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Back in 2013,I actually placed no1 in a round in Supercoach.
I won $500,a replica Premiership trophy and 2 X tickets to the best seats vs Melbourne in the semis when we rolled them 20-10.
Be worried gentlemen,"show me the money"!!!