What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Ashes Test: Australia v England at the SCG, Jan 4-8 2018

Sphagnum

Coach
So did we ever find out whether Jimmy Anderson knicked it?

Dharmasena reminded me of a young Sphagnum being forced to umpire during a bye at some backwater shithole in western Sydney on a 40 degree day.

When in doubt, just give it out so we can all go to the pub and get shitfaced.

So did we ever find out whether Jimmy Anderson knicked it?

Dharmasena reminded me of a young Sphagnum being forced to umpire during a bye at some backwater shithole in western Sydney on a 40 degree day.

When in doubt, just give it out so we can all go to the pub and get shitfaced.

Chaps thinks you're a helluva umpire.

mozza91

Coach
f**k I hate it when test match cricket is over, gotta sit through shorter versions till the real stuff comes around again

gotta wait till March now
At least there’s cricket to watch. The brief period with no cricket or footy is gay as all f**k. Alcohol fills the void on weekends but the weekdays during this period are the pits.

Sphagnum

Coach
At least there’s cricket to watch. The brief period with no cricket or footy is gay as all f**k. Alcohol fills the void on weekends but the weekdays during this period are the pits.

Spring carnival bra.

Learn it, live it, love it.

TheParraboy

Staff member
f**k I hate it when test match cricket is over, gotta sit through shorter versions till the real stuff comes around again

gotta wait till March now

Me too mate

though at least the shorter forms of the game are better viewing than Im a celebrity in the jungle drivel and other crap going around

TheParraboy

Staff member
Missed all of days play, never in doubt

Had there been a 6th day in Melbourne we go 5-0 ;)

Hopefully we can continue to do well in South Africa, we have always been under dogs going there but managed to win or draw the test series.

Looking forward to see how India go in England mid year , 5 tests there

King hit

Coach
Australia have never lost a series in South Africa ever since South Africa were welcomed back in 1992. Can’t wait for that series, it was a cracker there in 2014.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Me too mate

though at least the shorter forms of the game are better viewing than Im a celebrity in the jungle drivel and other crap going around

Isn't that name of KP's new autobiography as a global franchise t20 cricket player?

"I love t20" by KP - a short story

Then the full autobiography,

"I'm a celebrity in the jungle - get me out of here" by KP, t20 player.

Sequel "Straussy - I'm sorry" and finally

"F it - I'm retiring to take up commentary".

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Missed all of days play, never in doubt

Had there been a 6th day in Melbourne we go 5-0 ;)

Hopefully we can continue to do well in South Africa, we have always been under dogs going there but managed to win or draw the test series.

Looking forward to see how India go in England mid year , 5 tests there

had there been a decent pitch we would have had a result

mozza91

Coach
Spend all week doing the form, reading articles, listening to interviews, studying breeding etc

Then spend all weekend doing your ass.

#thegreatgame
I had a system and it was decent at first but by the end I’d end up winning more using my other fail safe system of picking the horse with the funniest name provided it’s not the favourite. Might get back into to it though.