What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Of The Hill

Apey

Staff member
Yeah it was one of my favourite cartoons. The Hank/Bobby relationship, all of Hank's friends, Hank's dad, Kahn... so many good characters.

"Peggy, the boy."

Parra

Referee
How many times can the foxtel menu fool me? I think there's nothing on, I select "King of" and f**k me I've done it again.

Can't be just me, can it?

InFlames

Juniors
If they did manage to do a revival of this series, it would have to be without Tom Petty (Lucky) and Brittany Murphy (Luanne).

Mike Judge seemed to do quite well with the renewed Beavis and Butthead series so I think they could pull it off well.

Although Mike has said he tried his best to keep political views out of KOTH, it would still be interesting to see the characters in 2017 with Trump and North Korea etc.

If it doesn't get remade/renewed then it would be one of the few nostalgic/successful things to be left untouched and unspoiled which in itself could also be a good thing.

InFlames

Juniors
“Bobby, some things are like a tire fire, trying to put it out only makes it worse. You just gotta grab a beer and let it burn.”