What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Colonel

Immortal
Anyone know who the prop is that has been signed/about to sign for the club? Seen a few rumours that we have signed someone for this season to replace Pritchard....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Given the number of middle forwards off contract I suspect we are looking at signing someone expensive for 2019.

Either that or in our negotiations with Nathan Brown it’s turning out he will be the one who is expensive in 2019.

Given the number of middle forwards off contract I suspect we are looking at signing someone expensive for 2019.

Either that or in our negotiations with Nathan Brown it’s turning out he will be the one who is expensive in 2019.
If he's on as little as the papers claimed then he should rightfully expect a lot more. But not star money. He's an above average workhorse.

strider

Post Whore
I think I know who the prop we are trying to sign is.
You'll be pleased.

Will confirm and put out the good word tomorrow at 3pm. Make sure you jump on to hear it here first!!
Im gonna start hitting refresh now and not stop until you post it at 3pm tomorrow

84 Baby

Referee
I’ve always said that OMC is most well informed on here and so kind and giving of that info. And the most reliable. If he says he’ll do something, nothing will stop him doing it

strider

Post Whore
Gotta get in my quota of shit posts before the outage ... might ask for the morning off work - im sure they will understand

hindy111

Post Whore
I actualy had a dream last night we signed Klemmer. I do not see this one coming true.

I have a feeling its a G.Burgess though.