What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I wonder where Mixo Joe has gone, he might have some news.
Waiting for The Lurker or The Mole to mention Souths :joy:

That's how these Feltchers operate. Wait until they read something online, then pretend they heard it weeks ago, but just happened to wait until it was published elsewhere before they say anything.

Pommy

Coach
I know how you feel. The good thing is we have GI & now Gags joining the backline & what looks like a strong back, IF the Burgessi play like it's 2014.

What about GI? He’s hardly been vintage since 2014 either. Obviously I’m not basing that on last season

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
THIS IS WHERE ANUS CRICHTON BELONGS THIS YEAR AND I KNOW ITSAMANSGAME AGREES WITH ME WHOLEHEARTEDLY...Shadow...
200px-Anguscrichton.jpg

Mixo Joe

Juniors
I think Mixo is having quite a few sleepless nights waiting for breaking news so he can jump on the forum and claim a scoop!
Still waiting Mixo?????????
Don't know about the sleepless nights "Itsa" but may have some news tomorrow when I see my "hot chilli"! Looking forward to 2018 with POSITIVE anticipation. We have a good mix of youth and experience and plenty of depth. Must extend Tracey, Tyrell, Douehi asap before the vultures pounce.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Southsport we need a winger/centre/2 props to be a real threat...we dont need a whole bunch of belamy"s off cuts we need real 1st grade players not nuffies....please souths go find yourself a truly credential rugby league talent scout your buying more duds to fill the squad it aint good enough does easts buy bellamy""s off cuts hell no politis uses his brown paper bags full of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to be the best wake up rusty/packer/richo/pappas/ WAKE THE HELL UP...

Shadow...

Last edited: