What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

Life's Good

Coach
Checking out the various preseason articles it’s hard to avoid all the comments about the impact JG has had on the younger players. The bloke has a presence and attitude that is clearly rubbing off on them. Very good signs that he intends to leave his mark while he is here.
My hope is his leadership can free Widdop up a little bit more to concentrate on playing footy.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Checking out the various preseason articles it’s hard to avoid all the comments about the impact JG has had on the younger players. The bloke has a presence and attitude that is clearly rubbing off on them. Very good signs that he intends to leave his mark while he is here.
My hope is his leadership can free Widdop up a little bit more to concentrate on playing footy.
Should be our captain, honestly. Nevertheless, he will essentially BE our captain no matter who the (c) is next to on the player list

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Should be our captain, honestly. Nevertheless, he will essentially BE our captain no matter who the (c) is next to on the player list

I just love that all it took was three days before he pulled aside one of our juniors and made him put in some extras after training.
Great stuff, absolutely love it. Pumped to have this bloke on board.

possm

Coach
Good idea, I miss Walmsley. Feels like we haven't heard anything about him for a day or two.
So with our top 3 props seeming to be Vaughan, Grahaom and A Mau, who will be our fourth prop in 2018? Will it be:
Sims
Latimore
Allgood
Lawrie
Kerr: