What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

southsport

First Grade
Don't know about the sleepless nights "Itsa" but may have some news tomorrow when I see my "hot chilli"! Looking forward to 2018 with POSITIVE anticipation. We have a good mix of youth and experience and plenty of depth. Must extend Tracey, Tyrell, Douehi asap before the vultures pounce.

Ello, ello, ello, speak of the devil, surely it's a bit late for any significant signings now Joe.

southsport

First Grade
Southsport we need a winger/centre/2 props to be a real threat...we dont need a whole bunch of belamy"s off cuts we need real 1st grade players not nuffies....please souths go find yourself a truly credential rugby league talent scout your buying more duds to fill the squad it aint good enough does easts buy bellamy""s off cuts hell no politis uses his brown paper bags full of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to be the best wake up rusty/packer/richo/pappas/ WAKE THE HELL UP...

Shadow...

I'm not expecting to make GF this year anyway shadow.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
THIS IS WHERE ANUS CRICHTON BELONGS THIS YEAR AND I KNOW ITSAMANSGAME AGREES WITH ME WHOLEHEARTEDLY...Shadow...
200px-Anguscrichton.jpg
He doesn't even deserve the Bears guernsey Shadow it carries the the white rabbit on it.
Make him do 12 hour day's doing community work in the South Sydney district to earn his pay,f**k the rorter prick!!

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
We'd better have more than one decent signing...
I’d say it’s bit late for any name signings for 2018.
However we need to snare a couple top shelf players for 2019
Top of hit list options should be M Morgan, RTS, Walmsley, Kikau, Oates (obviously not all of them)

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
Top of hit list options should be M Morgan, RTS, Walmsley, Kikau, Oates (obviously not all of them)

Seibold's QLD connection could come in handy.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

oi Dynamic...If we recruit nick brown paper bottomless money bags politis we can then buy them all FACT just ask uncle nick he can do it for souths...

Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
HONESTLY SOUTHS SHOULD GO OUT PULLING NO STOPS TO BUY THE BEST RUGBY LEAGUE RECRUITMENT OFFICER THATS AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA TODAY, BECAUSE PRESENTLY IT AINT WORKING AFTER 2014 WE HAVE HIT THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL WHILST ALLOWING OUR 2014 TEAM TO DISAPPEAR... BUT NOW WE BOUGHT GAGAI/BELLYACHE""S OFF CUTS AND A FEW UNKNOWN YOUNGSTERS I CAN ASSURE YOU TO BE A TOP 4 TEAM THIS RECRUITMENT FOR 2018 IS ONCE AGAIN PATHETIC...

HAS ANYONE CHECKED THE RORTERS LINE UP??THEY ARE 2/3 PLAYERS OVER THE CAP FACT WHERE IS THE NRL AUDITORS WAKE UP THE RORTERS HAVE BOUGHT A PREMIERSHIP FOR 2018 AND THE NRL ARE ALLOWING THIS??THE NRL NEED TO AUDIT THE RORTERS THEY ARE WAY WAY WAY OVER THE CAP ALTHOUGH MY MATE SAID THEY WILL BE INVESTIGATED ILE BE WAITING NRL...

Shadow...

Last edited: