What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars The Last Jedi *** SPOILERS ***

Danish

Referee
21b5y6.jpg

Standard war time practice for all soldiers to be given the full statagy run down by their higher ups, after all.

I mean what did she think was the worst that could happen if she told someone? They tell a double agent who in turn informs the First Order who then uses that info to basically murder them all?

Oh....

Mr Spock!

Referee
Standard war time practice for all soldiers to be given the full statagy run down by their higher ups, after all.

I mean what did she think was the worst that could happen if she told someone? They tell a double agent who in turn informs the First Order who then uses that info to basically murder them all?

Oh....
Lol Biley arguing with himself again......

You mean the double agent (read guy found in jail) who knew the plans while no one else did.

Good point.......

beave

Coach
you’re a Jedi

you’re already dead

you force project yourself to talk to a whining jedi in training.

Do you die again?

Mr Spock!

Referee
Plothole number 376:

If ghost Jedi can summon nature and burn down trees why don't they just attack the First Order/Imperials????

Danish

Referee

You mean the double agent (read guy found in jail) who knew the plans while no one else did.

Good point.......

Who knew the plans while no one else did?what gave you that impression?

I get it now. You are too stupid to follow a kids movie.

bileduct

Coach

Good point.......
Ok, this is a f**kin dumb movie, but didn't the double agent guy overhear Poe talking about the plans?

Or at least that's what I am told by defenders of this movie. I may have been sleeping during that part of the film.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Ok, this is a f**kin dumb movie, but didn't the double agent guy overhear Poe talking about the plans?

Or at least that's what I am told by defenders of this movie. I may have been sleeping during that part of the film.

Huh....so Poe knew the plans then?

And didn't Finn and Rose take double agent guy they just met straight to Snoke's ship to deactivate the hyperspace tracker.....which apparently they didn't need to do....

Maybe I was sleeping then too......

Danish

Referee
Huh....so Poe knew the plans then?

And didn't Finn and Rose take double agent guy they just met straight to Snoke's ship to deactivate the hyperspace tracker.....which apparently they didn't need to do....

Maybe I was sleeping then too......

Confirmation that you are indeed too stupid to follow a kids movie

Zoidberg

First Grade
Strange how there is so much emphasis on the audience score of 49% but the critic score of 90% is never mentioned :thinking:

Latest posts