What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warner....

Eelectrica

Referee
With the Champions trophy coming up, perhaps Warner could be 'rested' for this test. Keep him fresh for the big one day tournament.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
He's pretty rested. Bat for an hour then soak up the sun on the balcony. Then stand at leg slip all day waiting for a catch to drop.

Timbo

Staff member
I bet when Cricinfo does its marks out of ten for the series it'll find a way to talk him up.

Wizardman

First Grade
Yes we can point fingers at Mitch Dud Marsh but when does this flat track bully get questioned?

Has the bloke made an overseas score outside of South Africa?

And he's our VC somehow

He's utterly useless when the ball does something and he keeps playing the same shots and getting out...
I've always said that that in home conditions, he should be the second batsman picked every time (behind Steve Smith).
In away conditions (particularly the sub-continent), I would deadset keep him home. We are an early wicket down almost every time due to him.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Yes we can point fingers at Mitch Dud Marsh but when does this flat track bully get questioned?

Has the bloke made an overseas score outside of South Africa?

And he's our VC somehow

He's utterly useless when the ball does something and he keeps playing the same shots and getting out...
F him off, Im over it, why does he get so many chances, time the selectors have real good look at themselves this aint a boys club.

Latest posts