What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Parramatta Eels Jersey

lingard

Coach
I love the new jerseys. It was time for a change. We've basically had the same design for years (had its origins in the late seventies). Of course, I love that we've gone back to a sixties style. They look more traditionally rugby league to me. Well done.

@parra-matters just noticed this in the Eels shop.. Probably the only thing I can honestly say I like from the 2018 range. Are you stocking them?

https://shop.parraeels.com.au/mens-run-out-tee
that is the first time i have seen those shirts to be honest, they are not on the order forms i have so they may be a club exclusive.
But really since ISC took over i have been sent very little info and on the site we order off the range is only showing polos and training gear no jerseys so ethier they are out of stock or they aren't offering them to me. I really haven't sold much of the 2018 gear i have and am considering reducing the amount of eels gear i stock due to the sales and availability of products. I'm not sure us moving to ISC is the right move in the long run.
There is also some grey training shirts and singlets that i have been shown at another store that again sin't on my list to order. so maybe they have black listed me as i was eating into the club sales.
Who knows i get very little communication from ISC.
I even sent them a link to some counterfeit stuff on eBay and still haven't heard back from them.

beagle

Juniors
There is also some grey training shirts and singlets that i have been shown at another store that again sin't on my list to order. so maybe they have black listed me as i was eating into the club sales.
I even sent them a link to some counterfeit stuff on eBay and still haven't heard back from them.

I have seen the grey training shirts at Rebel. Also the counterfeit jerseys on ebay. Didn't take them long.

I have seen the grey training shirts at Rebel. Also the counterfeit jerseys on ebay. Didn't take them long.
and they are selling well, have sold about 20 already of the dodgy ones, why have ISC and eBay not shut him down?
So this is what we have to put up with, because the licence fee is so high we are expected to sell them at $170 and still make a skinny margin and then they just let someone bring in knock offs they pay $20 for from china and sell them for less than the whole sale price.

StEely Matt

Juniors
that is the first time i have seen those shirts to be honest, they are not on the order forms i have so they may be a club exclusive.
But really since ISC took over i have been sent very little info and on the site we order off the range is only showing polos and training gear no jerseys so ethier they are out of stock or they aren't offering them to me. I really haven't sold much of the 2018 gear i have and am considering reducing the amount of eels gear i stock due to the sales and availability of products. I'm not sure us moving to ISC is the right move in the long run.

That's a shame to hear all that @parra-matters.. You would think that the club would support a regional supplier of their gear.

beagle

Juniors
Saw this Polo shirt in Rebel. Thoughts?

IMG_00851.jpg

woddy

Juniors
and they are selling well, have sold about 20 already of the dodgy ones, why have ISC and eBay not shut him down?
So this is what we have to put up with, because the licence fee is so high we are expected to sell them at $170 and still make a skinny margin and then they just let someone bring in knock offs they pay $20 for from china and sell them for less than the whole sale price.

This site is from Farcebook, would have to be dodgy aswell??? $29.99

*edit, url removed by moderator*

Last edited by a moderator:
One word: Gash.
Exactly. It's a mess in every way possible. The badge sticks out like dogs balls on that colour and the collar and sleeves look like they were tacked on after it was made. The sponsors names are also badly positioned. And you clearly only post when you've got something important to say so I think we should take your opinion seriously. What a debacle.

StEely Matt

Juniors
Exactly. It's a mess in every way possible. The badge sticks out like dogs balls on that colour and the collar and sleeves look like they were tacked on after it was made. The sponsors names are also badly positioned. And you clearly only post when you've got something important to say so I think we should take your opinion seriously. What a debacle.

I just can't keep up with what's being talked about in each thread! :rofl: it's very rarely anything to do with the actual topic of the thread.