What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Podcasts

Hi Parra Fans,
We have re-branded the State of The League Podcast to the Parra Podcast.
First Episode of the year is live now-

Made by Eels Fans for Eels Fans.

A few LU regulars on the podcast including myself and Forty20.

Well worth a listen, new podcasts will be added weekly.
Cheers,
PM

Gronk

Staff member
Good stuff.

Keep up the good work.

PS. Sound levels are all over the shop. Can hear the host etc but a few merkins are inaudible.

Good stuff.

Keep up the good work.

PS. Sound levels are all over the shop. Can hear the host etc but a few merkins are inaudible.
will pass on the feedback to the editor.
We all record locally and it's edited together, one had issues with his recording.
thanks for the feedback

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
I'll hopefully have time to listen to it tonight. It's good you have the dulcet tones of Forty20 on. Dude knows his stuff. But I reckon you should have hindyeleven on as well.

Perhaps we could all make guest appearances on the podcast?

Maybe you could have your own - the Poucast?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
hindy111 will rename his segment "Panthers Corner - Why they're better than the team i say i support" cause you know we all love to hear about the Panthers on a Parra forum..........
Or the Power rankings podcast, and why Penrith are above Parra.

Latest podcast, bumper issue just over a hour with a look at the juniors reps and the matches this weekend in maitland.