What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triple J To Change The Hottest 100 Date

bileduct

Coach
Following Kendrick’s win, Triple j‘s Music Director Nick Findlay said ‘HUMBLE.’ was a “modern-day masterpiece”
Sure, if you ignore pretty much every song released by pretty much every artist that ever existed.

What a f**king load of crap.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well the age old question of what’s more important to lefties, black people or women has just been answered

seriously ?

tripple J didn't vote for the top 100, doesn't make much sense blaming them for the outcome

Vic Mackey

Referee
seriously ?

tripple J didn't vote for the top 100, doesn't make much sense blaming them for the outcome

I’m aware of how to the 100 vote works.

I’m also interested to know that black men are further up the oppression ladder then woman according to hipster lefties

LESStar58

Referee
I wonder how many Hottest 100 parties were held in the predominately-Jewish suburbs of Australia?

Danish

Referee
Well I think my transition to old f**k has officially begun.

I simply do not "get" Kendrick Lamar. All of his songs sound the same, and that sound is just gratingly bad to me. He is treated like some goddamned genius over here in the US, but seriously I struggle to find any redeeming qualities in his work.

My most listened to playlist is a compilation of all the top 100 winners over the years. Seems 2018 is the first year that won't be added to it in a long time (funnily enough the only other winner I refuse to have on there is the first ever annual No.1 - Dennis Leary's "Asshole". That is replaced by Creep).

First Foo Fighters album not to be represented on the Hottest 100.

Even their Best Of single Wheels made the Hot 100.

Well I think my transition to old f**k has officially begun.

I simply do not "get" Kendrick Lamar. All of his songs sound the same, and that sound is just gratingly bad to me. He is treated like some goddamned genius over here in the US, but seriously I struggle to find any redeeming qualities in his work.

My most listened to playlist is a compilation of all the top 100 winners over the years. Seems 2018 is the first year that won't be added to it in a long time (funnily enough the only other winner I refuse to have on there is the first ever annual No.1 - Dennis Leary's "Asshole". That is replaced by Creep).

Mine started about 5 years ago - about the time of Redfoo and Shuffling or what ever it was and when I go 0 votes in the Hottest 100. My wife and I used to play Hottest 100 bingo and hope to get or jag 3-5 songs in the list. It happened the next couple of years and after that I just stopped voting as I realised the bus had dropped me off and and I wasn't getting back on. Gave me more time to go back and reinvest in albums I hadn't listened to in forever and really hit home that yep, I was old now.

Danish

Referee
Mine started about 5 years ago - about the time of Redfoo and Shuffling or what ever it was and when I go 0 votes in the Hottest 100. My wife and I used to play Hottest 100 bingo and hope to get or jag 3-5 songs in the list. It happened the next couple of years and after that I just stopped voting as I realised the bus had dropped me off and and I wasn't getting back on. Gave me more time to go back and reinvest in albums I hadn't listened to in forever and really hit home that yep, I was old now.

Oh I haven't voted in the 100 in years, and generally I don't know a lot of the music in the countdown either.

I do generally like sifting through the list and finding a few new bands to listen too..... but honestly the amount of songs from the last 3-4 years of countdowns who feature in my regular playlists is pretty low. Hell I probably have more of the top 40 pop crap from 2017 on my phone than triple J stuff these days.

Frankly I've embraced my old man status when it comes to music. It takes a certain level of naivety to call music performers "artists", or refer to songs as "important".

Oh I haven't voted in the 100 in years, and generally I don't know a lot of the music in the countdown either.

I do generally like sifting through the list and finding a few new bands to listen too..... but honestly the amount of songs from the last 3-4 years of countdowns who feature in my regular playlists is pretty low. Hell I probably have more of the top 40 pop crap from 2017 on my phone than triple J stuff these days.

Frankly I've embraced my old man status when it comes to music. It takes a certain level of naivety to call music performers "artists", or refer to songs as "important".

i listen to heaps of new stuff just mustn't be hottest 100, even anything I get off JJJ.

Latest posts