What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

bileduct

Coach
Star Trek: Discovery.

On the one hand you've got a bunch of geniused dipshits who claim they won't watch the show because the Klingons look different (again), and on the other you've got a bunch of geniused dipshits who are only watching it because there's two gay dudes in it.

Putting that nonsense aside, it's at least better than Voyager, though the Groundhog Day episode was probably one of the biggest pieces of nonsensical shit I have ever seen.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Currently watching Gypsy. It has Naomi Watts in it. It's a pretty good story, psychiatrist who likes to know a lot more about what the client is telling them in sessions and gets involved in there lives. I got it for the missus, but I'm pretty addicted myself now.

Smack

Coach
oh that movie Gold was good. f**k me that guy was hot

gold-matthew-mcconaughey-edgar-ramirez.jpg

mackdadday

Juniors
NTSF:SD:SUV. Funny as fudge mockery of SUV and other crime investigation shows. 11 minute episodes and plenty of hilarious little cameos. Adult Swim like rick and morty.

Childrens Hospital. Another gem from adult swim making fun of shows like greys anatomy. Lots of funny people in it.

Chapelle Show. Watched all thirty three episodes. Starts slow then gets very good after three or four episodes and slightly uncomfortable in the last few when Dave had left the show. Charlie Murphys Hollywood stories are the best.

Stranger Things. Not enjoying season 2 at all.

X-files new season. Really uping the anti in season 11. I love when Muldy is in full perv mode. I think my favourite episodes of all time were the toilet monster and the one where Mulder was hooking up with a vampire.

Hells kitchen. Silly as ever.

Peaky Blinders. Golden glory abound! That Tatianna was a hot one!

Walt Flanigan

Referee
WW2 in colour, what else?
Black Mirror
Last Kingdom
Vikings
Stranger Things
Punisher
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Shameless
Fargo
Suits
Peaky Blinders
A-Typical
How to Make a Murderer
Mindhunter
Sons of Anarchy
Dave Chappelle
Travellers
Godless

Just off the top of my head. Plenty of decent of Docos and movies too

Last edited:

Smack

Coach
Black Mirror
Last Kingdom
Vikings
Stranger Things
Punisher
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Shameless
Fargo
Suits
Peaky Blinders
A-Typical
How to Make a Murderer
Mindhunter
Sons of Anarchy
Dave Chappelle
Travellers
Godless

Just off the top of my head. Plenty of decent of Docos and movies too

Oh yeah I loved the Punisher, when season 2 is out I might re sub. Chappelle, love him.

But everything else doesn't really tickle my fancy

Smack

Coach
So I gave in and re subbed my netflix :p

Altered Carbon is decent. I love cyber punk!

Dogs Of War

Coach
Upstart Crow. If you know some Shakespeare plays its a great watch. Ben Elton wrote it. David Mitchell is playing Shakespeare.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Started watching The Last Kingdom.
Couple of episodes in and I'm already hooked.

Pitty theres only 2 seasons

Latest posts