What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

El Diablo

Post Whore
If they do that they will no longer have 750k free...
they'll have $1 million free

71243f4233dab777a53945f5f0491cb2

Stagger eel

Staff member
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/da...8/news-story/3216970f9b1cc021da9a2c6dcdc26c3e

Quote by Big Dave from the article: “There’s so much pressure on players, when I went back to NRL there was a lot of pressure on me to perform at the highest level." :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rugby League players make me laugh sometimes.

what a joke huh??

well thank goodness Taylor can now forgo his high pressured 200K a year contract for a job in a warehouse or Factory...
poor bloke can rest easy now.

Remember a looong time ago Deb Spillane used to post here ? About the time of the Dogs / Oasis thing IIRC.

Debbie lives up this way now and has been in the shop, bought a Bulldogs Beanie i think from memory.
She is good value on twitter, if you don't follow her you should.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah people carry on about players "getting paid to live a dream" but there would be tonnes more pressure on a pro athlete than a mug factory worker....

Latest posts