What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Shorty

Staff member
Do people in the NFL not communicate with one another?
Imagine finding out online you've been traded or you've been lead down the garden path.

Frederick

Staff member
Do people in the NFL not communicate with one another?
Imagine finding out online you've been traded or you've been lead down the garden path.
When you sign up for the Patriots, you're forced to leave your conscience, good will, and any semblance of a heart at the door, and in return are given the hoodie of f**kwittery and a guaranteed place in hell after selling your soul to kraf...I mean, the devil

Haffa

When you sign up for the Patriots, you're forced to leave your conscience, good will, and any semblance of a heart at the door, and in return are given the hoodie of f**kwittery and a guaranteed place in hell after selling your soul to kraf...I mean, the devil
This. It must be a new pre-req that you have to have been a one day Head Coach at an organisation in order to get the Top Job in NE?

The Titans I’m convinced fired their coaches to go after McDaniels too.

kurt faulk

Coach

i think you nailed it.

anyway, mcdouche is gonna douche. it's what he does.

DC_fan

Coach
McDaniels manager has dumped him. According to ESPN, LaMonte said that McDaniels was "committing professional suicide."

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Patricia signed with Lions today as well. McDaniels has been given the HC job at Pats for sure now.

I wonder if it'll be this year, the guy won't get hired at another organization, ever. As a Broncos fan, Colts dodged a bullet with that piece of shit.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
He's a lot better coach now than he was back in those days, considering he coached two trash rosters.

Also Kraft absolutely hates the colts after the massiely over blown Deflategate saga, so he made sure he stuck it too them, probably a blessing he missed the Colts considering their only franchise piece hasn't been seen in almost two years come the start of next season.

Shorty

Staff member
McDaniels manager has dumped him. According to ESPN, LaMonte said that McDaniels was "committing professional suicide."
Definitely.
It's fine to backflip but how he has f**ked around his coaching departments, I hear some were already at the facility and now have to move their families.
The NFL is actually close knit for sport, a lot of these guys coached and played at the same high schools and colleges, everyone knows each other and will have noticed.

It's really not a good look.
I never rated him anyhow, its easy to do what he does at NE with G.O.A.T qb that does half the coaching himself and BB doing defense.

Kraft really is Darth Sideous though.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
He's a lot better coach now than he was back in those days, considering he coached two trash rosters.

Also Kraft absolutely hates the colts after the massiely over blown Deflategate saga, so he made sure he stuck it too them, probably a blessing he missed the Colts considering their only franchise piece hasn't been seen in almost two years come the start of next season.
He had a lot to do with developing the trash roster. When he took over it was a .500 team, and in his first season. Then it became a .250 team. Bowlen basically gave him executive privilege at the time.

He destroyed his relationship with Cutler by shopping him around after a pro bowl season, got a couple of first round picks and picked Kyle Orton and he also drafted Knowshon Moreno and obviously Tebow. The guy has a ridiculously large ego and everyone hated him. There's a reason why as soon as he was replaced with Fox (with Studesville for 4 games) that they instantly became a better team.

I'm sure he has learnt a lot but he clearly has the same ego.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Fix the OL so he stays healthy and it will be worth every cent.

Ryan, Rodgers, Cousins etc all rubbing their hands together for sure.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Cousins is going to get paid, Rodgers might take less, just because he is very motivated to win it all again.

Ryan will get a boat of coin, should top JGs

Latest posts