What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Shorty

Staff member
Congratulations on your teams win.

I had my AFL and MLB teams win last season, never thought I'd see either win in my lifetime yet saw my 2 favourites teams pull it off in the same season.
Cubs and Tigers, glutton for punishment!

That was my first full MLB season that I watched, really enjoyed the world series.

nick87

Coach
Congratulations on your teams win.

I had my AFL and MLB teams win last season, never thought I'd see either win in my lifetime yet saw my 2 favourites teams pull it off in the same season.

He’s back!
Thanks mate

It’s been super fun week since the win. I can die a happy man now. Finally a team of mine didn’t hopelessly let me down.

legend

Coach
I don't see Watt retiring with a Superbowl ring but if he and Chandler Jones are fit, they'll be a force in the NFC West.

nick87

Coach
My guy Djax going to blow the top off in the opening series with Stafford, drop a fat 74 yard touch down and then never leave the massage table again
Still love him

Latest posts