What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

ouryear

Juniors
That's why I liked Kent & Iken saying no Plan B the last 2 years tonight, so alluding to the fact the coaching struggled. The predictor had us 9th which i think with this squad is bullshit but if we even look like it middle season let him go then , please !
Perhaps the rot started under Wayne when we lost something like 8 of the final 10 games in his final year.

The bookies paid out for saints as minor premiers with about 10 games to go.

Then whoooosh, we hardly won again.

Wayne got them up for the semi vs broncos.....but we lost in golden point from memory.

Then Prices era.......ughhhh

LINESPEED

Juniors
Dismiss, sack, pay out, terminate, cashier, move on, bump, promote sideways, give a pink slip to, make redundant, retire, liquidate, un-employ, deregister, pension off, let go : McGregor.

Embarrassing to watch Paul Kent deconstruct Mc Gregor's ineptitude on NRL360 last night- especially his total inability to adapt game plans to thwart an opposing team's tactics.
He can't see what everyone else can see plain as day FFS
"No plan B" he said. " Plan B is sitting across this table" - in the form of Ben Hunt, who was sitting opposite, and who just hung his head at the expose of his new coach's fu*king stupidity.
Embarrassing was my read of it.
And when poor Nighty was asked about the possibility of 'mental' reasons for the Dragons' melltdown his body language gave the game away - a blank expression & fear in the eyes - ending the bravado & humour of his story of Tonya the team bus.
Reality hit home.
The deep psychological team issues just haven't been addressed. How could it be with a moron at the helm - who's rudderless in an intelligent and competitive world out there?

This team is on a wing and a prayer I'm afraid
NRL 360 ladder prediction for 2018 is 9th!! FMD who are we kidding guys?
So much for Hunt & Graham being the panacea while M remains coach!

SACK him or we remain the laughingstock of the NRL

Walpole

Juniors
Don't give up hope yet, it sounds like Graham has taken over motivation of the team, Hunt just needs to take care of tactics. Not sure who's going to take responsibility for the bench during games but as long as we get all four reserves on at some stage for more than seven minutes that will be a step up.

LINESPEED

Juniors
McGregor will never make the top four of anything

Now that Doust's on the skids we need a new sign for The Hill?
How about 'Wrecker McGregor'
or just 'Mary McWrecker' - now that we're challenging yet again for the mid table premiership

inside_pass

Bench
That's why I liked Kent & Iken saying no Plan B the last 2 years tonight, so alluding to the fact the coaching struggled. The predictor had us 9th which i think with this squad is bullshit but if we even look like it middle season let him go then , please !
I think 9th is about right with a f**kwit as head coach of the team!

Embarrassing to watch Paul Kent deconstruct Mc Gregor's ineptitude on NRL360 last night- especially his total inability to adapt game plans to thwart an opposing team's tactics.
He can't see what everyone else can see plain as day FFS
"No plan B" he said. " Plan B is sitting across this table" - in the form of Ben Hunt, who was sitting opposite, and who just hung his head at the expose of his new coach's fu*king stupidity.
Embarrassing was my read of it.
And when poor Nighty was asked about the possibility of 'mental' reasons for the Dragons' melltdown his body language gave the game away - a blank expression & fear in the eyes - ending the bravado & humour of his story of Tonya the team bus.
Reality hit home.
The deep psychological team issues just haven't been addressed. How could it be with a moron at the helm - who's rudderless in an intelligent and competitive world out there?

This team is on a wing and a prayer I'm afraid
NRL 360 ladder prediction for 2018 is 9th!! FMD who are we kidding guys?
So much for Hunt & Graham being the panacea while M remains coach!

SACK him or we remain the laughingstock of the NRL
The fact that we are depending on 2 new recruits to solve all our problems is pathetic to start with.
Hunt and Graham are not going to wallpaper over our coaching malaise.
If we believe we have a competitive and exciting squad that can challenge for the title, then all the more reason to have a seasoned campaigner coaching them.
McGregor has been a massive compromise from day one that hasn't worked.
9th is about right because the teams improving around us and the draw will conspire against us.

grouch

First Grade
And the very coach needs an extra day to announce his team maybe they should give him some more help ......waiting,waiting,waiting
could-he-be-anymore-of-a-wanker.jpg

Latest posts