What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most boring/mundane NRL player sightings

Hench

Juniors
I saw Paul Gallen at a grocery store in Burraneer yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I saw Paul Gallen at a grocery store in Burraneer yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Lol I saw this same post a month ago on Facebook but it was Nick Kyrgios instead

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

I was actually believing the first paragraph

ed-grimley

Bench
Saw James Graham, Tyson Frizell and a few other Saints players hanging out at a cafe on lower Crown St in the 'Gong when I was out on a bike ride this morning.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I saw Michael Ennis at an open home once. I was still there 10 minutes later and saw a guy wearing a souths cap. I said ‘did you see Michael Ennis earlier?’ He said ‘yeah I was gunna smash the softcock’ and we both chuckled. Then turned around and saw Ennis literally 2meters behind us.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I was actually believing the first paragraph

Imagine the opening gambit though

"Hi, are you Paul Gallen? Its really cool to meet you. You must get asked for photos and autographs fron douche nozzles all the time, amirite? I'm not one of those though haha. Cool."

Zerô

Juniors
Not a player sighting, but I did spot a massive unit wearing a red shirt with Hayne Plane logo from when he was the toast of the NFL merchandising world

Pig Champion

Juniors
Last week driving home home from one of my sons training sessions at Como he said there's James Graham in a cafe at Jannali. I said he probably lives around here.

Zerô

Juniors
Mundane Hayne Plane watch enters it's second day. As of right now, no sightings.

The shirt could be in the wash from tappin bitches all night long, or it could have a Nando's stain. Stay posted!

butchmcdick

Immortal
Mundane Hayne Plane watch enters it's second day. As of right now, no sightings.

The shirt could be in the wash from tappin bitches all night long, or it could have a Nando's stain. Stay posted!

He leaves the shirt on whilst he is out banging sloots

That is some alpha male shit right there