What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers name 5 captains..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
O captain, my captain.

O captain, my captain.

O captain, my captain.

O captain, my captain.

O captain, my captain.

AJB1102

First Grade
Its easy to take the piss out of but if you read Ivan's reasoning it makes sense. Its not about not hurting anyone's feelings. Its a club in year 1 of total rebuild and they don't have a Cam Smith, JT, Gallen, James Graham type who just come in set the standard and take control. They do have 5 senior guys who've obviously each shown signs of good leadership and in the absence of 1 man display all the desired traits they found 5. I'm sure it'll be widdled down and a chain of command will naturally occur.

zmt

Juniors
What is everyones guesses at who will be main captain?
Josh reynolds for me, i think this move to the tigers will mature the tripper

ed-grimley

Bench
Wow, how's that for a reaction . . . you made my day ol' mate

Baldrick was one of my all time favourite characters, as usual you completely missed the point
I heard it started when a bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich 'cause he was hungry.

Vozzy

Juniors
Tigers are getting a lot of shit for naming more then one captain. This is probably coming from fans of teams who have 1 captain and haven't won anything for over 20 years or nothing at all. Unless you follow Storm Broncos Roosters or eagles who have been fairly consistent over the last 10 years then you don't have much to speak about really.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Tigers are getting a lot of shit for naming more then one captain. This is probably coming from fans of teams who have 1 captain and haven't won anything for over 20 years or nothing at all. Unless you follow Storm Broncos Roosters or eagles who have been fairly consistent over the last 10 years then you don't have much to speak about really.
This would be a valid response if the tigers had won anything since 2005 or if the storm, broncos, Roosters and eagles success was based on having 5 captains.

Otherwise its Baldrick.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Ahhh yes the old "If a completely unrelated club hasn't had success then you are not allowed to have an opinion" defense.

rosesare-red-my-name-snot-dave-this-makes-no-sense-9393954.png