What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions for next weekend's clashes.

The only NRL teams that can beat Melbourne are the mighty Sydney Roosters and the NQ Cowboys. Leeds would have great trouble beating either of those two, so I cannot see them beating Melbourne.

Having said that Leeds probably have the better centres, playing alongside two very good wingers. The Leeds pack is also quite good.

However Leeds has nobody in the class of Billy Slater and Cameron Smith.

The_Shield

Juniors
Having said that Leeds probably have the better centres, playing alongside two very good wingers. The Leeds pack is also quite good.
Leeds have better centres? Watkins & Sutcliffe are better centres then Chambers & Scott? Chambers is the best centre in the game and it won’t be long before Scott takes over that mantle

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The only NRL teams that can beat Melbourne are the mighty Sydney Roosters and the NQ Cowboys. Leeds would have great trouble beating either of those two, so I cannot see them beating Melbourne.

They also have no frenchmen

POPEYE

Coach

I can't help but admire your work

Lambretta

First Grade
Leeds are brilliant at one off games, but as they're usually against teams where the head referee isn't the opposition Captain I feel they're in for a culture shock.

Hull, like almost anyone else who has ever been there, must rue the day they went to Wollongong. Most visitors to Australia go to Kings Cross to get rooted........
Mind you, having said that, if any team could visit a f**k hole and not score it has to be the one coached by Mary. Nil nil.

Wigan v Souths. Well Souths are playing Wobbie at half, which makes sense, as he's half the player he was. But even a genius move of this magnitude won't save them from the footballing brains of Ben Flower and the power and guile of Sam Tompkins. Wigan by a drop goal

Pig Hunter

Juniors
Leeds are brilliant at one off games, but as they're usually against teams where the head referee isn't the opposition Captain I feel they're in for a culture shock.

Hull, like almost anyone else who has ever been there, must rue the day they went to Wollongong. Most visitors to Australia go to Kings Cross to get rooted........
Mind you, having said that, if any team could visit a f**k hole and not score it has to be the one coached by Mary. Nil nil.

Wigan v Souths. Well Souths are playing Wobbie at half, which makes sense, as he's half the player he was. But even a genius move of this magnitude won't save them from the footballing brains of Ben Flower and the power and guile of Sam Tompkins. Wigan by a drop goal
You forgot to mention Alberts lover, the mighty Morgan Escare.

Life's Good

Coach
I'm a Storm supporter and I take this game f**king seriously, Cam Smith regrets he considered the birth of a child more important in '08 and Melbourne lost because of it . . . a shocking neglect of his scrapbook
Whoa, whoa. Hang on a minute. Are you saying a trial is as important as the shield?

It is only minutes to kickoff in one of the most important events in the rugby league calendar: Leeds Rhinos vs Melbourne Storm in the World Club Challenge.

The only question is: have the channel 9 callers learned the names of the Leeds players, and how to identify them physically?.

The_Shield

Juniors
It is only minutes to kickoff in one of the most important events in the rugby league calendar: Leeds Rhinos vs Melbourne Storm in the World Club Challenge.
It’s funny, I remember not that long ago this game wasn’t even on your radar. You claimed a regular season super league game (Wigan vs Hull FC) as THE game of February. You also had Wigan vs Souths & Hull FC vs St George ahead of this game. Now all of a sudden this game is one of the most important of the year.

Pedge1971

First Grade

Or Brodie Croft it seems....

Pedge1971

First Grade
I can't help but admire your work

You guys should get a man shed surrounded by photos of berets, baguettes, rough crowds, Bea Arthur and a shallow pool.

The offspring would be Gus Gould clones but not quite that pretty.....

Latest posts