What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kerr and Lovodua Extend

possm

Coach
It all depends on how they go in reserve grade. If Kerr shows himself to be the better prop, he will be promoted to first grade as the 4th prop in the rotation. Lawrie seems to have the jump over him but will have to perform to retain selection. Allgood and Latimore are there for insurance purposes and to sure up the reserve grade pack.

denis preston

First Grade
It all depends on how they go in reserve grade. If Kerr shows himself to be the better prop, he will be promoted to first grade as the 4th prop in the rotation. Lawrie seems to have the jump over him but will have to perform to retain selection. Allgood and Latimore are there for insurance purposes and to sure up the reserve grade pack.

Agree entirely. We must remember that Mary hasn't got the full power that normal NRL coaches have and we have invested way too much in renewing the younger players contracts to have their path blocked by him. Still believe Dufty & Host wouldn't have got any NRL game time if the decision had been left entirely with Mary.

hewi

Bench
To me Kerr is a younger version of Vaughan, he has height , weight , that wonderful thing called leg drive and from what I’ve seen can bust the line. I like what he’s said in his interviews and think he could be a big name prop. Here’s hoping.

Tez

Juniors
I can see Kerr developing into a role like that of Nelson Asofa-Solomona at the Storm: an imposing presence off the bench and looking at a starting role as he matures. Nelson 200 cm (6'7")and 115 kg, Josh 197 cm (6'6") and 112 kg.