What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

AJB1102

First Grade
Nope it won't drive me away from my beloved Bunnies!!!!!

No chance whatsoever...

We're all having a chuckle but there is a cage full of traumatised rabbits in the corner of his Mum's basement who find this no laughing matter.

Someone call the RSPCA, FFS!

shaggs

Coach
We're all having a chuckle but there is a cage full of traumatised rabbits in the corner of his Mum's basement who find this no laughing matter.

Someone call the RSPCA, FFS!
It was $29 adoption week at the rspca this weekend.
No rabbits left

Pedge1971

First Grade
Lol sbw.
Of course.

Smith, Slater and thruston all set to finish off at the roosters in 2019.
Moylan, tedesco, cleary, mansour, Inglis, Milford, ponga and Morgan all set to debut for newtown as they struggle to break the roosters first grade squad.

Coincidently, woolies runs out of brown paper lunch bags

And they still wont win it...

beave

Coach
For the rabbit's sake I hope his local Bunnings didn't have a sale on 4" pipe
giphy.gif

Not sure how many people will get this.....

Yeah sounds like he will finish this season of Super Rugby. then join the roosters for the Remainder Of The season.

Apparently the All Blacks told him he was not wanted.

There is one big assumption in this rumour, namely that the NZRU will be willing to let a player go and play a rival sport which is one of their direct competitors. I'd be somewhat surprised if the NZRU have some contractual clauses which may prevent this occurring (but I too am only speculating).

There is one big assumption in this rumour, namely that the NZRU will be willing to let a player go and play a rival sport which is one of their direct competitors. I'd be somewhat surprised if the NZRU have some contractual clauses which may prevent this occurring (but I too am only speculating).

As if SBW would care about the fine print in his contract...

If he wants to go back to the Roosters then he'll just do it and let his management sort out the mess he leaves behind. Exactly as he has done before.

Not sure if posted earlier but Parra are going hard for Josh Mansour. Mansour wants out of the Panthers and with Semi gone, the Eels want a like for like replacement.

Parra had a chat with him in December and at this stage they haven't been back in touch. That may change in the future. Roosters & Dogs sniffing around him too.
Penrith are planning to talk to him in the coming weeks about a new contract.
I doubt he stays at this stage.