What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Absolutely. I've never seen one single person on this forum or elsewhere complain about the storms perceived or actual cap transgressions.

i've stated it many times, questioning how they've re-signed virtually the entire roster munster NAS croft vuni etc, AND STILL have contingency to have cap space reserved for cronk before he confirmed his exit + slater resigning.

Jankuloski

Juniors
The Storm have kept their big names, but also regularly release the likes of Tohu Harris, Kevin Proctor, Adam Blair etc. who move on from ok money in Melbourne to decent money in other clubs. They usually turn out to be pretty average anywhere else, so I see how Storm cap can work.

Roosters on the other hand...

RazorRam0n

Juniors
The Storm have kept their big names, but also regularly release the likes of Tohu Harris, Kevin Proctor, Adam Blair etc. who move on from ok money in Melbourne to decent money in other clubs. They usually turn out to be pretty average anywhere else, so I see how Storm cap can work.

Roosters on the other hand...

They leave on junior contracts meaning their salary cap value does not add up